Find me in this picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
This week is our final exam week in the university. I conducted Physics for Engineers subject. My class is online but exam face to face. My students are so excited to meet me in person and some requested for a picture taking 😁. Find me in this picture. IMG_20230622_141751.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
That's a nice picture and everyone looks happy after the exam . I am making a wild guess...you are the one with Brown top and blue jeans.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
That's a nice picture and everyone looks happy after the exam . I am making a wild guess...you are the one with Brown top and blue jeans.
Yes, my friend, you are right hehe. You already got a hint for I always post my photos in the Mylot universe😁

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Yes, my friend, you are right hehe. You already got a hint for I always post my photos in the Mylot universe😁
Yes, I remembered it vaguely. Moreover, you look more like a teacher and distinguished from the rest of the student crowd. We can make that out easily as to who is a teacher in the group of students.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
This week is our final exam week in the university. I conducted Physics for Engineers subject. My class is online but exam face to face. My students are so excited to meet me in person and some requested for a picture taking 😁. Find me in this picture. IMG_20230622_141751.jpg
I'm guessing you are the one with glasses and wearing a blue mask. Am I right? Yeay, give me a gift. LOL :D

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Yes, I remembered it vaguely. Moreover, you look more like a teacher and distinguished from the rest of the student crowd. We can make that out easily as to who is a teacher in the group of students.
Bright girl, thank you 😁. Actually, there are 40 of them and these students are the remaining, they submitted the test almost time.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
The one with dark hair

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back