Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
So I got some questions for everyone.

1) New Theme
As you can probably see, there is a new theme and logo up. Both the theme and logo are reflecting on the huge viral flat design trend. I realize not everyone is into this trend so you are freely able to switch back to the old theme.
However, with that said I would still like to get opinions and thoughts on the new theme. Is there anything you think should be added, fixed, or taken away?

2) Tokenz / Currency
So, I know before you guys had some little token currency type thing going on where you could spend it on some upgrades. Would you guys be interested in having one again? Sadly however, since I was not the one who did the vb to xenforo transfer, all currency would be reset!
Reason why I ask is, I never really see these type of systems go very well on general forums, but who am I to say no xD If you guys liked the system, and you have used it I will certainly add one back in.

3) Chatbox.
I do own a license to a paid XenForo chat software. Do you think adding a chatbox to the forum may be a good idea? or do you find it may take discussion away from the forum itself? I ask this because this was requested by a friend. However, I would prefer to hear everyones opinion on this.

4) Your Idea!
I am looking for things we can add to the forum to help build the community up again. All your ideas and suggestions are always in consideration. If a user wants something, and its going to benefit the community as a whole, it will be added. So I will be looking forward to user generated ideas as well. If its not something that has been built before, I have a programmer that can do it!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I think a forum can be very active without all the extras..I think we just need to make it interesting again and hopefully traffic will pick back up.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I thought the Tokenz were kinda silly anyway.

I do like the 'new look' of the forum. The posts are separated more from one poster to another.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Do not worry about the Tokenz i didnt even like it ..the forum look nice now but it will be nice in the future, the line that seperate the post to be more visable or the background a little darker so will be more visable that way... because
after browse the forum for a while hurt the eyes a little .. i guess with a little playing with the colours can be fixed ..if can not happen dont worry still good
about the Chatbox it is a good idea, but maybe not yet, not many post here and maybe will make the forum for now less active..

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,322.15z
As tokenz are gone, maybe the Valentines Day Bidding Wars subforum should be removed as well??? With no tokenz there's no means to bid.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
As tokenz are gone, maybe the Valentines Day Bidding Wars subforum should be removed as well??? With no tokenz there's no means to bid.
That is a good idea.

I have to agree with this
Yes, I'm afraid even if I were to put in a new currency right now, there would still not be enough in circulation to get the section active / moving. Section has been removed until next year (If we have a currency set up that is)

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Also, is there anyway to put the timestamp of the post on the top of the post box instead of the bottom?

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I liked the positive and negative rep where it was more than just liking a post and you could put sneaky little comments in.. I am not sure if you can still do that or not.. All the buttons under the post are completely foreign to me.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
I liked the positive and negative rep where it was more than just liking a post and you could put sneaky little comments in.. I am not sure if you can still do that or not.. All the buttons under the post are completely foreign to me.
I suppose I should have help section made explaining the features of the Enhanced Likes/Ratings system xD

To be clear, you are unable to place comments on likes. However the positive and negative rep system is still semi there. While like, funny, agree, etc are positive ratings the dislike, dumb, bad spelling are negative.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
More will be added!

^^ I'm not sure how about of doing this in the first place xD
I think at the bottom is better as the content is listed first{post}...and supplemental information {time stamp} listed below it.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

Bright pink toungues is a feature I could get used to;)

78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members
Back