Participant count
  • Participants list

SilentSinz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Umm You dont know What Tekkon Is

:jk

I cried myself awak reading this, im so upset withj you, i think ill go jump off that building now:( only rep can save me because im def. a pw! lol just kidding, yeah never heard of it, then again im still rocking pit fall on my atari 2600:)!!

BaggedSplash

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
ima go old school and say Super Mario Bros is one of my faves. i aint the greatest at it but its a fun game to play. i also like the Gran Tourismo 2-4.

R.A.T. Army

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a different one for Console and for PC, cause I see PC and Consoles in different leagues.
Console: Mutant League Hockey for Sega Genesis.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
PC: Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I got 8th best sniper in the world in that game! :cool

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Best ever: Goldeneye 64
Right now: I am completely hooked on Elder Scrolls:Oblivion for PS3

420SkeetSkeet420

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Has anyone tried F.E.A.R thats about the sickist shooting game i've played in a long time! if you haven't tried it you need to get a 360 and get that game you'll be there for weeks playin non stop! I SHIT YOU NOT!!!

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I have a different one for Console and for PC, cause I see PC and Consoles in different leagues.
Console: Mutant League Hockey for Sega Genesis.
PC: Return to Castle Wolfenstein, I got 8th best sniper in the world in that game! :cool

Yes fuckin sir! I love all the mutant league games! :tongue:

betrayed6661

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Has anyone tried F.E.A.R thats about the sickist shooting game i've played in a long time! if you haven't tried it you need to get a 360 and get that game you'll be there for weeks playin non stop! I SHIT YOU NOT!!!

it is true. that game will rip you a new asshole. especially the online play. if anyone ever gets online on xbox live look for my screenname (betrayed6661) and ill show you guys how to play the game.lol

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back