Favorite Rapper

Users who are viewing this thread

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If your a rap fan, or even somewhat like the rap game, who is your favorite rapper of all time? My favorite rapper of all time is Biggie Smalls, his flow is uncontested by other rappers.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

akasha24

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
I am indeed a big fan of rap, I even rap myself. I have a lot of rappers I love listening to and who inspired me. Here is my list:

Lisa Left Eye Lopes
Tupac
Eminem
Eve
Missy Elliott

I'm sure there are more but these are my main ones.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Lacrea

Generally speaking, I can't help but think Dr. King would be rolling over in his grave if he listened to the lyrics of most rappers.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Though decision, I like a lot of rappers...but probably Aesop Rock or MF Doom.
Aesop is my favorite lyricist his songs are all very meaningful and pretty clever, while MF Doom has the best flow and insane rhyme schemes, it's really good.
It's a tie hahaha.

dannyboy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like Jadakiss. I think he has the best punchlines out of any rapper that i have ever heard. His lyrics are also very smooth and intricate. He is very good with his flow and his delivery.

thebodyofjwb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's rare that I have a favorite anything, and this case, I don't. My favorites are Tupac, MF Doom, Mos Def, and Eminem. KRS One is up there, too.

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
My favorite wrapper is an empty condom wrapper.
Means I just had a good fucking time!

Yes pun intended.

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Eminem. He's top of the heap. Let's face facts. If there's someone who had to really struggle to prove himself it was this guy. White rapper trying to graft himself into a black-dominated industry, ends up kicking ass big time and still have fans on both sides of the divide. I like him. Not just for his music but what he did in attempting to bridge the gaps between blacks and whites.

klorjne

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I love the classics like Pac and Biggie, but my favorite right now is Pusha T. He speaks with so much passion and conviction it's hard not to get caught up in his verses. He says every syllable like it means the whole world to him.

Kyama3

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I don't listen to much rap, however I do like some songs by Eminem, but moreso Tupac has some good stuff. I think KRS One is cool, I like a lot of his samples mixed with dubstep, jungle and other styles.

Kaylahambrick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite rapper has to be Drake! He really tells a story and puts out his emotions in his lyrics! Like the saying says,"Drake can make someone cry over their boyfriend in kindergarten!" Drake is just such an inspiration to me. You can really tell that he's speaking through his music and reaching out to his listeners.

Igor Sobral

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.11z
My favorite rapper at this moment is Kendrick Lamar and Eminem. Eminem has always bee, he was a unique flow and the way he climbed the ladder of his career is amazing, he deserves all recognition. Kendrick's songs are damn dope to me and he's really good at it live. Jay-Z is also one of my chosen rappers although his live voice is different than it was before, he was better before.

klorjne

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
My favorite rapper at this moment is Kendrick Lamar and Eminem. Eminem has always bee, he was a unique flow and the way he climbed the ladder of his career is amazing, he deserves all recognition. Kendrick's songs are damn dope to me and he's really good at it live. Jay-Z is also one of my chosen rappers although his live voice is different than it was before, he was better before.

I agree Kendrick is great live. Saw him a couple years ago and he was nonstop energy, and this was before he even had hits! The crowd loved him.

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
For me, Game.

His last 3 albums (not including OKE) have been untouchable, great features too. He's also a good guy too and does a lot of giving with his Robin Hood project, so got a lot of respect for what he does.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Tech N9ne and Eminem have always tied for first for me but I have a lot of favorite rappers because I listen to artists that inspire me, so my list continues in no particular order; childish gambino, hopsin, kid cudi, jarren benton, 2pac, Dre, Xzibit I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of others

Oh and of course Kendrick Lamar

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back