Fashion Faux-pas you miss

Users who are viewing this thread

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
When I was about 12 there was a phase of trouser skirts being really cool. Like a velour sort of material, it was trousers but with an extra bit of material like a miniskirt around the waist. Whatever happened to that? :p

givenchy-skirt-panel-trouser-10066624_360726_170.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
@Abcinthia: OmG! I swear to god to never complain again about trousers that are worn directly below the bottom. :ninja

When I was about 12 there was a phase of trouser skirts being really cool. Like a velour sort of material, it was trousers but with an extra bit of material like a miniskirt around the waist. Whatever happened to that? :p

Oh yeees! Actually, I've totally forgotten them. You post has reminded me of them. Oh, it looked so nice.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

. Omg I had a pair of those!!! I wore them to school

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't miss the faux pas and wish it would end of people wearing PJs out in public. I mean YUK!

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
OMG! that is actually built into the pants! hahahaha awesomely awful!

You MISS this fashion?

LMAO not in the sense that I miss it because I can't wear it. In the sense that I miss it because I can't laugh at people wearing them :24:

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

:willy_nilly:

Reminds me of a girl at school who used to wear her trousers pulled right down and her thong pulled right up. Whenever she would bend down infront of boys (just incase they couldn't see her thong well enough) everyone would just recoil backwards with identical looks of horror on their face.

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

:24::24: OMG, I remember when girls over here wore that, too.

But, that must be mentioned: the girl on the photo really CAN wear it; she has a nice backside, respect towards that.
Problem with such fashion is, that mostly those wear it who definitely shouldn't wear it...they risk others to become blind. :ninja

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:24::24: OMG, I remember when girls over here wore that, too.

But, that must be mentioned: the girl on the photo really CAN wear it; she has a nice backside, respect towards that.
Problem with such fashion is, that mostly those wear it who definitely shouldn't wear it...they risk others to become blind. :ninja

She has NO backside LOL.

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:willy_nilly:

Reminds me of a girl at school who used to wear her trousers pulled right down and her thong pulled right up. Whenever she would bend down infront of boys (just incase they couldn't see her thong well enough) everyone would just recoil backwards with identical looks of horror on their face.

LMAO That's horrible :24:

I was in middle school when the "thong sticking out of your pants/skirts" thing was cool. That's why they made these pants. How ridiculous! :24::24:

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back