Faking relationship with a person you hate

Users who are viewing this thread

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
In some countries powerful government employees have found a convenient way to destroy the life of single women who they hate. Instead of being honest about their hatred for the single woman who they never contacted, the powerful government employees are falsely claiming that all the savings, assets of the single woman professional belong to them, to ruin her reputation, life completely, rob her resume to get their real girlfriends government jobs.
Do you know anyone who fakes his relationship with people he hates, to destroy the persons reputation and life completely.?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It is troubling to learn that influential government officials are utilizing false accusations and relationships to ruin the lives of single women. This is unethical and unlawful activity, and it is critical that efforts be taken to remedy it.

If you are a victim of this type of activity, you have many options for protecting yourself:

Seek legal advice: Speaking with a lawyer who has handled cases involving defamation and fraud can help you understand your legal rights and alternatives.

Gather evidence: Maintain a record of all communications, transactions, and encounters with government workers. If you decide to take legal action, this can be used as evidence.

Report the conduct: If you are at ease, report the behavior to the appropriate authorities, such as a higher-ranking government official or a law enforcement agency. It is critical to present as much information and proof as feasible.

Seek help: Because this type of circumstance can be emotionally draining, it is critical to seek help from trustworthy friends, family members, or a professional therapist.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
Do you know anyone who fakes his relationship with people he hates, to destroy the persons reputation and life completely.?

My ex sister in law. She was really conniving and would act like she was your best friend when she wanted something from you. She's thrown me under the bus and screwed me over more times than I can count. After the divorce with my ex wife, I completely shut her out and quit talking to her.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back