Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
My cousin gave me brownie mixes in a jar for Christmas. I'm hesitant to make them because she used refined sugar... I'm not/shouldn't eat them. As I've been bitching I need to lose weight.

dreamseer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I love this idea. My family is really big on homemade gifts for Christmas, birthdays or whatever. We believe that the time and effort put into making something means a whole lot more than just running to the store and buying something. Although we do that, too.

MindyT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is a cute idea. It is better than the cookie or brownie mixes in a jar. I am always worried to use them because I never know how old the ingredients are. However, your idea is perfect. You have closed bottles and products that are sample sized.

Loyal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Good idea. My friend has made some BBQ sauce recently and put them in a jar but he didn't have a label like that. I'm going to suggest he use this idea.

jodiann12

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is a great idea. I like the fact that a color scheme is used for every jar. The two jars that I love are the pampering in a jar and the refreshment in a jar. I could probably make gifts like these for some special persons in my life.

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love this idea! To be honest, I'm sick of the cookie and brownie is jar ideas. One year, I guess when they were really popular, I had received so many as gifts that I cookies and brownies that lasted me for almost two months! I like the variety of this idea, the possibilities to me are endless.

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
This is a great idea and so simple when you think of it. I will definitely be creating a few of these next Christmas. My brain is working overtime now, and I'm thinking of tons of ideas!

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back