Everyone gets older,

Users who are viewing this thread

yakeez namd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
There are new changes.As men get senior their murder vessels get to restrain and get narrower and murder somatesthesia ordinarily creeps upwardly. Extremum possible temperament charge declines by almost one scramble per microscopic per assemblage and the whist extremum capacity to pumps slaying declines 5-The downward run continues with the death of bully tissue charge exploding as the geezerhood success by that yet reduces a man's musculature by as often as 50 pct. This contributes to a proportionate red of office, all over body weakness and the end outcome is unfitness to whatsoever degree or other. There are separate changes over dimension as reflexes get slower and co-ordination suffers, the gait gets slower and steps shorter. The brain slows downcast as cured declining in office and remembering lapses can range up at hard nowadays.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I think it depends on toenail reflex..if slow then super carbonation may have played a role in the hair loss . The heart while beating sends information to the toe which goes back to the gray hair, but when the hair thins and ears are exsposes caused the k5 23 r6 to decline is fashion..many have cried because of this including a former dragon slayer who can no longer cripple the tiger..they tried toenail booster but no joy..he has since moved to a state with legalized marijuana and just dont care anymore.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Aging can cause physiological changes in the body, such as changes in cardiovascular function, muscular mass and strength, and neurological function. Men's blood capillaries may stiffen and constrict as they age, leading to a rise in blood pressure. The maximal heart rate may also diminish, as may the heart's capacity to pump blood.

Furthermore, the loss of muscle mass and strength that frequently occurs with age can result in a reduction in physical function and an increased risk of impairment. This may also lead to a loss of balance and coordination, increasing the likelihood of a fall. Memory lapses may become more prevalent when cognitive function declines with aging.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
I think that we all tend to get older. However, it all depends on how we manage our lives and manage our health. being older does not mean that a person is necessarily unhealthy. having said that, if the DNA and genes in the body are not damaged to a huge extent, then it is possible to even reverse age to a limited extent. There are many scientists who are studying many things related to this subject. Probably they could arrive at a conclusion at some point. Having said that, exercising, eating healthy food, and sleeping at the right time could also reverse ageing process to some extent.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
This definitely a thing that we call natural occurrence, as we will all definitely get old or die some day for if we don't die young then we get old and die then. But certainly getting old is a most for everyone unless God does his miracle and makes things go otherwise. But when you look at it these days the years keep running very fast and years passes by as though they are months and months as though they are weeks while weeks goes like days and days like minutes. I really can not sit back and think alike about it but I will rather act in it as I still have the strength while I am young and not when I get old where by then my strength will begin to wither.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
Aging can cause physiological changes in the body, such as changes in cardiovascular function, muscular mass and strength, and neurological function. Men's blood capillaries may stiffen and constrict as they age, leading to a rise in blood pressure. The maximal heart rate may also diminish, as may the heart's capacity to pump blood.

Furthermore, the loss of muscle mass and strength that frequently occurs with age can result in a reduction in physical function and an increased risk of impairment. This may also lead to a loss of balance and coordination, increasing the likelihood of a fall. Memory lapses may become more prevalent when cognitive function declines with aging.

Well, I would like to reverse my age and the fact of the matter is that it is possible to do so to some extent. However, the fact of the matter remains that my current lifestyle is not allowing me to do that. I have to sit in front of a screen and do work for the entire day in order to make money and this is having a seriously bad effect on my health. I know that I may need to change this in order to live a healthy life. However, this is the hardest part of my life.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back