Dream Team

Users who are viewing this thread

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The dream team for 2008 Elections is Russ Finegold (D-WI) and Barack Obama (D-IL) Not Rudy Guiliani, or Sen. McCain (though I do have a lot of respect for him). Hillary and Condi can go to hell. That's my 2 cents on the 2008 elections. It's never to early to think of a regime change here!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:dunno We had some real good democrats, FDR :rock but then we had some bad ones.... :hump Clinton...ops :lol

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Do watch CNN? Clinton got 2nd best president EVER (behind reagan :p) Lincoln was 3rd and Washington not even on the list of top 5 (Gallup Poll) is that f'ed up or what neither Reagan or Clinton (well maybe) should be top 5!!! I think that they are just fresh on our minds yet, Reagen croaked and Clinton was the last president.

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
shakes head americans... :dunno

I want something good out of 2008. Clinton in office was horrible, out of office he has done some good women. i mean things. :rofl

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
im sure we would be.. He wouldnt pull all them soldier out of there now when they are accomplishing something.. and if he said he would, he was lying like always..

just my .02

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
bush%20sign.jpg

I guess Iran is next

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
vshayes said:
im sure we would be.. He wouldnt pull all them soldier out of there now when they are accomplishing something.. and if he said he would, he was lying like always..

just my .02

No American soldier should die to disarm Iran

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
no, but would you rather one solder die.. or the whole US?

Im not sure if that was exactly what I was trying to say, but Im sure you know what I mean. I dont wish for anyone to die.. But if we dont do something, then we will have another sept 11th, and I dont want that.

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
vshayes said:
no, but would you rather one solder die.. or the whole US?

Im not sure if that was exactly what I was trying to say, but Im sure you know what I mean. I dont wish for anyone to die.. But if we dont do something, then we will have another sept 11th, and I dont want that.
I just think we need to try to use diplomatic means for as long as possible, look what happened in Iraq, faulty info and a pre-set Bush agenda pushed us into a war NOT for liberation of the Iraqi people but to STOP the WMD programs and eliminate Saddam's weapon stockipiles, which DO NOT exist. I just think Bush needs to slow down a little and not be like "whoops they don't like us and they're not christian let's invade...."

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
reguardless if WMD's are ever found in Iraq... the fact remains that he was a threat to not only the US but the whole world... its common knowledge he was funding terrorist organizations - Bin Ladin or not.

Vfast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
2001..dude that shit don't work..look at the sanction we used on iraq ..didn't work dude was pocketing all the oil $$$$ that was for food and med stuff.. we need to hurt them in the pocket book...build about 10 million electric cars and they'll be begging for us to buy oi, problem solved!...

our goverment has all the poeple here is the us fighting themselves over things, we don't see the big picture on any big issues... let's get real..are we really free?..what big choice do you or I have....what kinda of car/color....we are controled by them and the ole mighty dollars.......

first we DON'T need income taxes....rich don't pay any..we need a national sales taxes..something you can see how much your paying..but this will never happen as the rich make more $$$ you spend more taxes you pay...face it really we are no different then alot of countries as this country is now built on a few thousand people are riding the back of millions to make them richer

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
ill be 19 when that election comes around. im republican to the middle now and i think that you might see john mccain team up with rudy guiliani for the elephants vs. hilary clinton and some far left liberal guy in 08 :dunno

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Vfast said:
2001..dude that shit don't work..look at the sanction we used on iraq ..didn't work dude was pocketing all the oil $$$$ that was for food and med stuff.. we need to hurt them in the pocket book...build about 10 million electric cars and they'll be begging for us to buy oi, problem solved!...

our goverment has all the poeple here is the us fighting themselves over things, we don't see the big picture on any big issues... let's get real..are we really free?..what big choice do you or I have....what kinda of car/color....we are controled by them and the ole mighty dollars.......

first we DON'T need income taxes....rich don't pay any..we need a national sales taxes..something you can see how much your paying..but this will never happen as the rich make more $$$ you spend more taxes you pay...face it really we are no different then alot of countries as this country is now built on a few thousand people are riding the back of millions to make them richer
The oil for food money problem was a UN problem, not the U.S.
Are we free in America, I don't think we are as free as we think we are, my last point is that taxes are good, and I'll gladly pay my share, and rich people should pay thiers, taxes pay for good things, like armolr to protect our soldiers and our interstate system. You talk about the rich getting richer like it is a bad thing, are you a democrat, because that is what I'd say.

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:
ill be 19 when that election comes around. im republican to the middle now and i think that you might see john mccain team up with rudy guiliani for the elephants vs. hilary clinton and some far left liberal guy in 08 :dunno
Rudy Guiliani is a dick, he was in the right place at the right time and people think it was him who led NY through Sept. 11, hahaha he is overrated, and I'm not the onlyh one who feels that way. Sen. McCain is a different story, he is the only Rep. I would ever cast a ballot for, and only if he ran against Hillary (bitch)

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
yea but the repubs need mccain and a big name guy hwo is in the middle. it will probly come down to moral issues and rights like abortion.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back