Do you take your into the bathroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I can't say I ever really take my phone in the bathroom. I have a walk-in shower and don't really need to use my phone when I am taking a shower so it always stays away from the bathroom.

My kids have been known to take their phones into the bathroom to watch YouTube and they leave it at a distance. So far no issues but I do tell them that it may cause issues.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
How many have been taking your phone into bathroom? I’ve ruined one galaxy s4 with its mpj battery while I was taking a bath. Still bring my phone into the bathroom with me for music.
I don't bring while taking a bath but I do when for other important things 😂

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I can't say I ever really take my phone in the bathroom. I have a walk-in shower and don't really need to use my phone when I am taking a shower so it always stays away from the bathroom.

My kids have been known to take their phones into the bathroom to watch YouTube and they leave it at a distance. So far no issues but I do tell them that it may cause issues.
Kids are smart nowadays

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I always bring my phone with me into the bathroom. I remember the dark ages when we didn't have smartphones and we had to either bring in our Gameboys or simply read the shampoo bottles to keep us entertained as we went lol.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
I always bring my tablet to the bathroom as it is the perfect time to catch up on some reading. Though sometimes I replace the tablet with my Vita or 3DS, usually if I am in a middle of a game 😳

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back