Do you take your into the bathroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

enrine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
How many have been taking your phone into bathroom? I’ve ruined one galaxy s4 with its mpj battery while I was taking a bath. Still bring my phone into the bathroom with me for music.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Don't have a cell and my land line doesn't reach the bathroom.
I do a bit of thinking and reflecting which gets me into trouble with my girlfriend.
For those of you who don't know I'm a male.

Gemma

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
My phone is usually in my pocket so I've used it while on the toilet occasionally. It's always with me. I also always listen to pandora while I shower so it sits on the edge of the bathroom sink for that. I have noticed that even if I do nothing else, having it in the bathroom while I shower turns the water damage sensor to indicate that it has been wet. That sucks. My galaxy S5 can survive a brief dunk in the pool though so it does fine in the bathroom.

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My phone goes with me just about everywhere. I'm currently addicted to podcasts. I play games in the bathroom. I only talk to my mother in the bathroom though. She just had that kind of awkward timing.

Uncle Doc J

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I ought to. My roommate's half-deaf, so--if she's in the house and I need to tell her something but I'm in the bathroom and can't quite 'extricate myself'--I'd have to call her. (I only have a little LG flip-phone ... it's pretty-much 'just a phone,' though it does SOME text & photos & video).

I've never taken my phone into the bathroom. I don't see why I would want to.
For the same reason you HAVE a cell-phone (I'm sorta old-fashioned ... I SAY cell-phone seperately from home-phone/land-line)---to be able to answer the INSTANT someone calls you ... though that DOES bring up a 'tangential discussion' we could have about "Why would anybody WANT 'Everywhereness'?"
I do a bit of thinking and reflecting which gets me into trouble with my girlfriend.
Not to go 'all theological,' but that's why "It is not good for the man to be alone." (said of Adam in the garden of Eden). Because a man always "knows" he's right---whether-or-not he's actually wrong. But--knowing there are other people you can check your thoughts with--you can 'stick a pin' in any ideas you have in there, and bring `em up as 'possibilities' when you see anyone else.

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I ought to. My roommate's half-deaf, so--if she's in the house and I need to tell her something but I'm in the bathroom and can't quite 'extricate myself'--I'd have to call her. (I only have a little LG flip-phone ... it's pretty-much 'just a phone,' though it does SOME text & photos & video).

For the same reason you HAVE a cell-phone (I'm sorta old-fashioned ... I SAY cell-phone seperately from home-phone/land-line)---to be able to answer the INSTANT someone calls you ... though that DOES bring up a 'tangential discussion' we could have about "Why would anybody WANT 'Everywhereness'?"

Not to go 'all theological,' but that's why "It is not good for the man to be alone." (said of Adam in the garden of Eden). Because a man always "knows" he's right---whether-or-not he's actually wrong. But--knowing there are other people you can check your thoughts with--you can 'stick a pin' in any ideas you have in there, and bring `em up as 'possibilities' when you see anyone else.
It might get you in trouble with your girlfriend if you spend and hour sitting on the shitter and she has to pee. Or you said you were going to do that thing she asked you to do for the fifteenth time, but you delayed it with your hour long shit and she's waiting on you so she can get her things done. Shit faster, save the other stuff for later times.

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I always bring my phone in my bathroom because of privacy issues. People in here love to snoop. Apart from that, I always surf the net on my phone as well, so when I want to sit on the bathroom floor while I'm taking a bath to relax, then I whip out my phone too to read some webpages.

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I bring it into the bathroom with me if I'm expecting an important call or text. Time sensitive stuff. Other then that, the phone is usually in my pocket or sitting on my night stand being charged. How do you get it wet in the shower? Do you leave it in your pocket and take a shower with your clothes on? I don't get it.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It might get you in trouble with your girlfriend if you spend and hour sitting on the shitter and she has to pee. Or you said you were going to do that thing she asked you to do for the fifteenth time, but you delayed it with your hour long shit and she's waiting on you so she can get her things done. Shit faster, save the other stuff for later times.

But that's why we (men) carry the phones in there to begin with. To avoid those life instances. *waits for a thwap*

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I would still carry it in, but even if it was imporant, I don't think I could answer it and talk if I was using the bathroom itself. I don't like to talk to anyone in there, like Eliot from Scrubs ...type of situation.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,038.43z
Yes even though my phone is non-waterproof.
Seems like a lot of phones these days are coming out water proof. So I don't see why within the next few years most people will have water proof phones :)

In the mean time you don't really need to have a waterproof phone just to take it into the bath room. Unless you plan on taking a shower or something ;)

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
How many have been taking your phone into bathroom? I’ve ruined one galaxy s4 with its mpj battery while I was taking a bath. Still bring my phone into the bathroom with me for music.
This is the habit of my brother but I don't fancy such as I fear of losing my phone to anything bad So I don't

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back