Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
..yes, I read books…I’m reading quite a lot at the moment…I’ve just finished a horror/thriller called Darkwood Isle and now I’m reading Mad Honey, both very enjoyable…

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
I like digital books so you could read while you are working on your computer or tablet or PC without need to break your online activity instead of paper one.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I used to be a voracious reader during my student life and till few years back. Now, it has reduced a lot. But I still read. Most of my reading are non fictional around philosophy and self help. I also read a lot of articles and books around education for my profession.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Yes I still read books in my free time, when I'm bored to keep staring at my phone. I have a collection of several books at home, and am still trying to add to the collection. I want to have a personal library.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I just finished reading a book called Mad Honey, it was written by co-authors, a collaboration and was excellent, I loved it…

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Yes I still read books in my free time, when I'm bored to keep staring at my phone. I have a collection of several books at home, and am still trying to add to the collection. I want to have a personal library.
I always wanted a personal library. Our native home where my grandparents lived has a huge one and that's perfect. But then staying in city, space is a constraint. Recently, I have got one small library built in one of my balcony. It's library and my office together in a small balcony, but it has come out really well

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I always wanted a personal library. Our native home where my grandparents lived has a huge one and that's perfect. But then staying in city, space is a constraint. Recently, I have got one small library built in one of my balcony. It's library and my office together in a small balcony, but it has come out really well
Having a personal library is great, I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully one day I can also have the personal library of my dreams. Aameen.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back