do you play mobile games?

Users who are viewing this thread

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
Do you play games on your mobile device or tablet? If so what are some of your favorites... i'm not really big on paying for mobile games, so extra points if it is a free one!

lately i have gotten kind of addicted to clash of clans

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
The only mobile game I play is Pokemon Go. I used to play Flow, a puzzle game when I had my old Galaxy S7. This was way back in 2015 though.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,031.43z
The only mobile game I play is Pokemon Go.
My gf is obsessed with that game xD
We will be driving, and next thing you know we are pulling in somewhere and I'm like what are you doing and she's lie "Hold on. I need to get this gym" 😂 I just shake my head.

I do play mobile games though. Mostly to pass time. (When on the shitter etc) lmao

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Do you play games on your mobile device or tablet? If so what are some of your favorites... i'm not really big on paying for mobile games, so extra points if it is a free one!

lately i have gotten kind of addicted to clash of clans
I do play mobile games but not all of the time. I was all mobile games back in the years from 2014 -2020 but stopped playing much of it after COVID-19 and focused more on other things with my phone than just mobile games which is not a bad thing though time to time I always check up on the game I have on my phone to play when I am tired of typing on sites to refresh my head and go again with whatever task I have to accomplish.

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
No, I don't play mobile video games, I only play on PS5, but before I did play, I often remember playing Among Us and Clash Royale

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I have been known to play mobile games on my phone from time to time. The last one I played and had a lot of fun with was Harvest Land. Unfortunately, after receiving a free trial to their subscription and then taking another week for a small fee I found that locked me in to have to pay weekly to play the game as I was and I lost interest.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
The problem is that games are very addictive and if you reach level 100 you cannot pass one day without playing a new level then you will be very addictive to such a game. Some games pay money especially OfferToro or Lootably offers but in subsequences you cannot for example expect stop playing after get reward as they requires high level to unlock bonus.

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
Mobile games are the main type of games I play these days. I only have a small handful downloaded onto my phone, but they see more gameplay than my current GeForce NOW account does. I primarily play Pokemon GO, but I also have and occasionally play Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, Call of Duty, and War Thunder.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back