Do you have any regrets in your relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread

illusion

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I suppose my biggest regret is not expressing my emotions as often as my wife would like. Being emotional in general is something that's unnatural for me. My wife has complained several times that I don't complement her enough or share my emotions. It'd be easy to say it's just a guy thing, but I do try to express myself better these days. Do you have things in your marriage that you regret?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

themarksquared

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not sure if this is worth regretting for, but my biggest regret in all of my failed relationships is that I gave too much of myself, thus, losing myself and my identity at the end. I loved too much reaching to the point that I didn't know how to love myself. I hope I won't be repeating the same mistake in my future relationships.

Minormc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No I don't have any regrets because I feel that we have to learn from everything. If we could go back and rewind or fix things we probably wouldn't learn a thing and it wouldn't help us to gain the knowledge we need to. Wisdom is beautiful and I think the whole point in life is go through things so that we can learn so I would say no I don't have any regrets.

illusion

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
No I don't have any regrets because I feel that we have to learn from everything. If we could go back and rewind or fix things we probably wouldn't learn a thing and it wouldn't help us to gain the knowledge we need to. Wisdom is beautiful and I think the whole point in life is go through things so that we can learn so I would say no I don't have any regrets.

I don't see regrets as much as we could live a life without mistakes, as much as recognizing that you have made mistakes and in a similar situation you've matured enough to not repeat them.

Lizbeth19ph

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I don't have in any way any regrets from all of the relationships I have had no matter if all of them ended. In each relationship we have, lessons can be learned. We meet people not by accident but because there is a definite purpose. :)

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I had no regrets in my married life relationship. I had a loving and good husband and we are very compatible in all the things that we are doing as husband and wife. We had this give and take in the relationship that is why the marriage is growing more and stronger each day in our life. Of course sometimes we had little misunderstandings but we see to it at the end of the day before we go to sleep we talk things out and together we learned something from that mistakes and the following day looking again for a bright new day.

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
My regret is from the beginning of our relationship.. not feeling ready for it and not being a completely present girlfriend. He was so patient though.. it didn't take much time for me to see what I had and fall in love with him. These days I'm proud of our relationship. he and I feel the same about most things so it's too easy to live with complete respect and trust and never take for granted this well oiled machine (sounds so romantic! haha.. it's better than it sounds lol). He's a wonderful person, I would never risk it or even think of it, so no.. there's nothing to regret.

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Cant sit there and worry about regrets... if a relationship is over it, it is over and there isnt much to do about that!

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
People frequently struggle to convey their feelings, and it's crucial to remember that everyone speaks differently. Communication, on the other hand, is an essential component of any relationship, especially marriage. It is critical to make an attempt to convey your sentiments as well as carefully listen to your partner's emotions. Discovering ways to communicate that work for both of you, whether through spoken word, physical touch, or other means, might be part of this.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back