Do You Follow The Crowd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
It feels like we are living in a day and age where most people are doing their own thing as far as style goes. I mean the big items like skinny jeans is popular amongst most, but people are finding ways to have completely different styles whilst all wearing skinny jeans. it is pretty cool. I know that when I was younger, it was common for a fashion or style to hit the mainstream and then everybody would follow.

Do you follow the trend?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
When it comes to fashion trend it varies and it depends if the one that is in the new trend will fit and looks good to you. And you have to consider also your age. If you are not young or a teenager anymore and you are not slim wearing a skinny jean is not a good idea for you to wear even it is in the fashion trend. For myself I don't really following a trend and if I do I see to it first if I will look good if I wear it and if not it does not matter to me what is important is that I am wearing clothes that I feel comfortable and one that makes me looks good in the eyes of other people.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I try not to follow trends, since I usually find them pretty boring and stupid.
I dress the way I like, and don't care if it's in fashion or not, the clothes are for me anyways. :p

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Been wearing shorts and sandals/flip floppers for the last 30 years now.

Did get excited one time though in the late 80's when the shirt a girlfriend bought me was the EXACT same "high dollar" shirt Phil Collins wore on Miami Vice:D (Liz Claiborne sp? if I remember correctly)

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No I do not personally follow the crowd. What I do is pretty much ignore what the recent trend/fashion is and go with what I feel looks the best on me or what is the most comfortable. Just because my friends are wearing a style of clothing, will not mean I will wear the same.

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
I would like to be informed about the trends of different seasons but not literally follow it. If I know that I can pull on the trend then I do go for it, but if not, why should I? I love seeing different types of new trendy work from different geniuses designers, it amazes me actually how these people can be so witty when it comes to combinations of great fashion trends but I can still stick to my own style. Fashion is not just about what is trendy, it is about the representation of your personality, so instead of doing what the season trend says, you can set your own sense of style.

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I buy whatever is CHEAP

Hahahaha! I don't have much money at the moment, so I do buy cheap things, and I don't care what brand something is. If I like it, I am going to buy it without question. If I were to suddenly come into some money, then I suspect that I would still be the same way. Never say never but I feel like I have this mentality now and whether I get money or not, I'll still think the same way.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
It feels like we are living in a day and age where most people are doing their own thing as far as style goes. I mean the big items like skinny jeans is popular amongst most, but people are finding ways to have completely different styles whilst all wearing skinny jeans. it is pretty cool. I know that when I was younger, it was common for a fashion or style to hit the mainstream and then everybody would follow.

Do you follow the trend?
It actually depends on what the situation or topic of discussion is as there are times where by the crowd is very right in it's dealings and decision and because you do not like following the crowd then should not make you to be wrong but when the crowd is wrong you don't have to follow them but rather make your own choice.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
There's a trend for all ages. I follow the trend for as long as it fits my age and. lifestyle. I used to love skinny jeans and I love wearing it but when I discovered the comfort of wearing loose pants I prefer the latter and it still looks. trendy and in style.

78,864Threads
2,185,177Messages
4,952Members
Back