Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
There is no day that passes by without me doing my work outs as I am someone who is training and working to become a top pro in a game and so therefore everyday of my life is exercise for me and I do it with joy in my heart knowing fully well that I am doing it for my own good.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
There is no day that passes by without me doing my work outs as I am someone who is training and working to become a top pro in a game and so therefore everyday of my life is exercise for me and I do it with joy in my heart knowing fully well that I am doing it for my own good.
Exercising daily will keep you healthy and will take you to professional levels.

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
Used to be so fit and healthy but I found a girl I loved and as you do comfort eat (shit) all the time every day as well as stopped smoking so that made me eat more.

I’m 36 and don’t get me wrong I’m not overweight but I am certainly feeling unfit. So over the past 2 weeks I have started eating salad and meats only. I feel better in myself already but I just got to start doing more walks and the occasional run.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
The only exercise I get is all the walking I do during work. Otherwise I don’t do anything else because I’m bad at them and I just have no motivation.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
Used to be so fit and healthy but I found a girl I loved and as you do comfort eat (shit) all the time every day as well as stopped smoking so that made me eat more.

I’m 36 and don’t get me wrong I’m not overweight but I am certainly feeling unfit. So over the past 2 weeks I have started eating salad and meats only. I feel better in myself already but I just got to start doing more walks and the occasional run.
Being in diet is very important beside exercising, otherwise it won't work.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back