Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Street food is very nice and affordable for anyone at all and to be honest I do enjoy eating street food as I am from the street also though not fully into the streets but you can't play me street sense that I do not know unless I just want to ignore you and let things go. Going to fancy restaurant to buy expensive food that will not fill up your stomach is not it at all as in the street you get to eat to your satisfaction with less amount of money but good and rich food also.

misha

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,114.54z
Street food is very nice and affordable for anyone at all and to be honest I do enjoy eating street food as I am from the street also though not fully into the streets but you can't play me street sense that I do not know unless I just want to ignore you and let things go. Going to fancy restaurant to buy expensive food that will not fill up your stomach is not it at all as in the street you get to eat to your satisfaction with less amount of money but good and rich food also.
I also love to eat street food but i eat occasionally due to health reason

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
I enjoy trying different types of food, including Japanese, Korean, India, Mexican food. I also like some of the local street foods such as curry fish balls, roasted chestnuts and egg tarts.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I am a food lover i love to enjoy various cuisine especially street food when ever i feel carve for eating i do visit famous street food corner in my town
Where is your country? When I went to Bangkok I love their street foods but in my country I only eat peanuts on the streets. I don't eat the fried chicken sold in the streets because I smell the oil which is used again and it smells.

I am a food lover i love to enjoy various cuisine especially street food when ever i feel carve for eating i do visit famous street food corner in my town

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I also love to eat street food but i eat occasionally due to health reason
I do not know why there is so much joy and satisfaction when I eat food at a buka on the street which comes at a cheaper rate and would get you filled up than going to an expensive restaurant which serves you something to eat that even a child would not be satisfied with and the price is very high.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
There's only one disadvantage of eating street foods and this is hygiene issue because of the environment where the food is prepared and displayed, where foods are exposed to fumes, dust, pollution and similar contaminants.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back