0.85z
Your wardrobe is filled with:

• home clothes
  • casual clothes
  • work clothes
  • going out clothes
  • sports clothes
  • etc .etc..
When stepping out into the street do you make a big effort to look head-turningly amazing or just put on anything and walk out the door?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,304.37z
I put an effort into dressing decent. I prefer dressing for comfort. For me usually shorts & tennis shoes with a polo or T-shirt.

Mikaya

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes, when I attend a special event of sorts. Other people will make an effort, so why not me? I don't want to look bad/silly. I'm not exactly a fan of make-up, so I use a little which will look nice.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I make an effort to look pleasing to my eyes - not to turn heads on the street or be the subject of random stares. It's important to look presentable and decent and if people appreciate what you've done, it's a good feeling. Just don't let it go over your head. There are people who think that they're so much more just because they get stared at or earn the accolades of others for their fashion sense. I say, dress appropriately as your self. I believe everyone's capable of that.

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I always try to look decent but I don't dress to turn heads and I do like to be comfortable. Most of my clothes are casual because I don't work outside the home anymore.

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yes I dress to impress when I can. I am not good at buying clothes and maybe I do not impress as I think. My sister on the other hand has the best taste in clothes. I met with her on Saturday and she looked like a tourist. She turns heads every time we walk down the street. She gives me clothes once in a while so that I can also look good.

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I do put an effort to dress up decently everytime I can. I feel really conscious if I think I look bad. My wardrobe is full of casual clothing and a T-shirt plus blue jeans are my daily wear. I feel anxious to interact with people if I don't think I'm dressed good, so I make sure I look fine.

angelicagapit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
One of the reasons I like going out with my family or friends is because I know I can dress up. Fashion is a really big part of my life because not only do I dress to impress. I also dress to express. My fashion is a statement of who I am as a person, and thankfully people actually turn their heads to see how I dressed up.

Fashion is a hobby of mine.

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Nope, believe it or not there are days when I will not even comb out my hair. I do wear clean clothes and I try to make sure they match. I wear a bit better clothes to work, but when I am on my own time I will wear the same thing more then a day if it is not that bad. I can get away with that because on my days off I don't jump right out of bed and get dressed. I tend to lounge in my jammies for a bit- it is my day off for heavens sakes.

I do have quite a few cute little work out sets, and I do only wear those once because I sweat like you would not believe. I find on some days I am changing my clothes more then once. I made a decision that when I get home from work I want to change into something more me. Corporate work makes you dress a certain way which is fine and maybe a bit casual, but not totally relaxed like I like to dress. that's me rock tee's and jeans.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It really all depends on where I am going, If I'm going to a social event of some kind I will put at least a little bit of effort into what I have on. If I'm going to the mailbox I will go in a bathrobe if that's what I have on.

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No point honestly. I'm generally at work which isn't the kind of environment you dress up and I'm always active so dressing to impress isn't practical on that front either. Then there's overall laziness.

elles-belles

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love putting on an effort and dressing up! I love feeling and looking good in general so it really is a must for me!
I tried going out without having put too much effort in the way I appeared recently but that didn't work out too good for me, I became very self conscious and nervous.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, I'd like to be comfortable but at the same time not look like utter crap. Just dress decently and in accordance to wherever you're going to go. You don't have to be all glamorous, and you don't have to look like you're homeless either.

kammy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I honestly wouldn't feel good within myself if i didn't have the power to turn heads on occasions and as such most of the time i find myself dressing to impress. I enjoy dressing up and applying make-up immensely and as such i am even well dress most of the times when i am at home.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Your wardrobe is filled with:

• home clothes
  • casual clothes
  • work clothes
  • going out clothes
  • sports clothes
  • etc .etc..
When stepping out into the street do you make a big effort to look head-turningly amazing or just put on anything and walk out the door?
Well my wardrobe is filled with home clothes and sport clothes I only have few work clothes and going out clothes well I hate to admit that there are times that I do dress to impress even if I do tell myself that I do not dress to impress, no matter what there are so many times that we dress to impress our superiors, impressed the community, impress our partners when I say partners I mean our love partner.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
When I dress, I don't have to be impressive, what's important is that I'm comfortable and polite. Mid-range in dress, that is, simple, not in tatters, and not too fancy.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back