Do You Agree With Gay Marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
I wonder what you guys take on gay marriage is. I for one don't really care if two people of the same sex wants to get married. Though, at the same time I am against the idea because of my own personal beliefs. I really don't understand why I can't agree with gay marriage but still accept it if people want to do that.

What is you guys take on it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Catavenger

Still a newbie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I wonder what you guys take on gay marriage is. I for one don't really care if two people of the same sex wants to get married. Though, at the same time I am against the idea because of my own personal beliefs. I really don't understand why I can't agree with gay marriage but still accept it if people want to do that.

What is you guys take on it?
I kind of feel like that. I don't care. I guess I don't think it's really my business.

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I sure hope I do. Since I'm "gay married" and all that. I am a bisexual female who just so happened to find The One in another female body. I kind of appreciate having equal access to medical rights and inheritance rights between my spouse and I (of which many "Civil Unions" do not properly protect. I should know, we were in one of those first).

Annetteb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have no problems with gay marriage. I think that if that is the person they want to be with and they make them happy, then I think that it's ok. I feel that it's a person's right to choose who they spend the rest of their lives with. If it happens to be someone of tge same sex, then who am I to come between them.

Susime

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't really care if two people of the same sex want to get married, it's their business and not mine and it won't affect me in anyway. There are much bigger problems in the world then worrying about two people of the same sex wanting to be together.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm completely okay with it.
Why should I be against the happiness of two people that love each other, when it won't cause problems for me of any kind, it's nonsense!
But, in a couple more years, I'm sure every person will accept it.

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I'm all for it. It lines up with two things I care a lot about: human equality, and the government staying out of our personal business.
but the governement changes the laws, you would probably see more benefit from the government scrapping all domestic union laws

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
Marriage is Marriage. It doesn't matter if its same sex or opposite sex, its a symbol of commitment to another person.
I don't understand why its made out to be a big deal.

butterflylover

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.87z
I don't really care if two people of the same sex want to get married, it's their business and not mine and it won't affect me in anyway. There are much bigger problems in the world then worrying about two people of the same sex wanting to be together.
I agree,its not anyone else's business,and it doesn't affect anyone elses life.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I have absolutely no issues with gay marriage at all. We tend to have quite a few of them at the church not far from me and there have been times when I have gone past when a wedding is going on and they look so happy. If they are happy then I don't see an issue and I am happy for them.

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Nope, not at all. I believe in marriage. I believe two consenting adults should be able to get married. Any two consenting adults.

I don't recognize straight or gay marriage. I never called it straight marriage, so why call it gay marriage. I just prefer to call it support for marriage and make sure everyone has the ability to love and marry anyone of their choice.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back