Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
i agree, this is better than MF sometimes when people like fast_and_furious_evo messing with everyone- thanks for the invite as well.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Welcome you Guys about time you got here hehehehe And it is cool over here heheheheh :lol :lol :eek:

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Rumor has it, that Joe is going to make Off-Topic not count in your post count. You all are going to have to start posting in the tech section.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
RecklessTim said:
Rumor has it, that Joe is going to make Off-Topic not count in your post count. You all are going to have to start posting in the tech section.

Really Tim You just aint a Hoe like us heheheheh.... Better go check out the BOOBS so every one dont think you still GAY :lol :lol

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Tazzy said:
RecklessTim said:

Really Tim You just aint a Hoe like us heheheheh.... Better go check out the BOOBS so every one dont think you still GAY :lol :lol

I really like the new sig Tazzy, and if you don't see what I mean, clean out your cache.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back