Dating

Users who are viewing this thread

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
So yes dating... As someone who's never dated, I'd like to know some advice on how to date someone? Hows it like, to date somebody?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Ahhh the first date can make you pretty nervous... Just say yes and go for it...some use vodka to make the experience easier.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
girls like a gentlemen and confidence
and to laugh
they usually don't like scrubs nose hair or facial hair
trimmed neat finger nails the works
some girls are into smells so smell good but not too good
be your self don't brag at all
don't mention any other girls even if she mentions an ex just let it go

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
girls like a gentlemen and confidence
and to laugh
they usually don't like scrubs nose hair or facial hair
trimmed neat finger nails the works
some girls are into smells so smell good but not too good
be your self don't brag at all
don't mention any other girls even if she mentions an ex just let it go
i'm a girl, lol, but thanks anyways.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
everybody has their quirks that they have a hard time getting over
I have a problem with staring I'm constantly staring .. evaluating everything and analyzing

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
i'm a girl, lol, but thanks anyways.
duh ok
make sure your guy is not to self centered it could make for a one sided relationship
and never trust no body lol just a quote of mine that I stick to after a divorce I had
let him pay for everything unless he is just one broke mutha and in that case curb him
dont't give it up so soon and if you have skeletons and your really interested in him
let him know about them after about 3 dates or so not after you are about to get married to them

Naiwen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
duh ok
make sure your guy is not to self centered it could make for a one sided relationship
and never trust no body lol just a quote of mine that I stick to after a divorce I had
let him pay for everything unless he is just one broke mutha and in that case curb him
dont't give it up so soon and if you have skeletons and your really interested in him
let him know about them after about 3 dates or so not after you are about to get married to them
yeh I will, but that's cruel, to let the guy pay for everything.

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
I still don't know how to date and I bloody well should!
I guess you have to go with the flow...if its not working you will figure it out pretty quickly

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
if they eat green beans by opening them and eating each part separately
they've got to go

just kidding

justcurioustwo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So yes dating... As someone who's never dated, I'd like to know some advice on how to date someone? Hows it like, to date somebody?
Dating can be nerve racking and awesome all at the same time. Although I much rather be in a relationship rather than the dating scene again, it had its perks. You get that excited feeling when there is a new person interested in you and vice/versa. Once you're are in a relationship, some of that excitement goes away because you now see their imperfections. I love my SO, but he's not as "perfect" as I thought he was in the beginning. He is who he is and I love him.

May I ask a personal question? Why haven't you decided to date until now? Was it a personal or religious choice?

Frostbite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not the dating type. I've never been terribly interested in relationships...at all. Although the times I was dating I'd just say go with the flow. There's very few wrong ways to go about it and those ways are usually dead obvious.

justcurioustwo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When dating, I think that the person who asks should be the one paying the bill. Once you're in a relationship, you alternate. It really doesn't matter who asks at that point. I think it is unfair for either person to pay all the time.

Adam

Voodoo Baby
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
If memory serves me correctly, my first date I was so nervous, I drank all my roommates beer, got as tipsy as possible then just gave the "Don't expect anything from this girl" attitude which really helped with my nerves (so did the beer) and yeah, ended up getting more then I expected which was pretty sweet.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back