cutting phase

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
How do you do it!?!

Getting ripped it all about losing body fat, but how do you do it without losing muscle? If i don't eat i cant lift half of what i normally lift. What type of workout do you do during your cutting phase and how often do you bulk / cut?

unsurprising i find the bulking phase a lot easier than the cutting :surrender

How do you do it?!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Do a heck of a lot of cardio. This will help you lose the fat. Eat what you need to eat, but eat healthy. That's the key. No one wants you to starve! You need to eat to keep your energy levels up. So maybe do cardio one day, and weights another.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Thanks for the reply, although i was expecting the opinions of more than one poster. Perhaps i am not the only one who has problems with the cutting phase. There is a thread about bulking up and it is filled with posts! I'm just maintaining now but will probably cut in a few months, after the xmas binge.

Frank Moses

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As well as everyone else on this forum who posts in the health and fitness thread![/QUOTE]
Why don't you tell that to Veronica who is in the new weight loss competition?!

As well as everyone else on this forum who posts in the health and fitness thread!

The best and the easy way to loose weight without any exercise is to use Pure Green Coffee Beans Extracts because it is made up of pure coffee beans and have no side effects.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Can I like use the brown beans and green dye?
I like to be informed as much as possible before clicking on a link.
Are these green beans safe...and why are they green..and why is green good

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back