Consoles you own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mikaya

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Which consoles do you own or used to own? Maybe you've got the PS4 or Xbox already? got some retro consoles that you played when you were younger? Maybe you have a big collection, or just one or two consoles?

I have a 3DS and PS3. Pretty lame, I know...I want a Wii U because of Smash bros. and MK8! when they are released, of course.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I have had a lot of consoles in this house xD
Here is the list of consoles I have, and if i still have:

Atari - Still have but broke :(
Super Nintendo - Still have and still play some of them good old classics every now and again
Nintendo 64 - Still have and still play once in a while
Playstation - no longer have
Playstation 2 - Still have never play
Xbox - Still have and still play once in a blue moon
Xbox 360 - Actually have two :D The xbox 360 Pro when they first came out, then when the newer xbox 360 "slim" came out I bought one of them
Playstation 3 - Still have
Xbox One - I have it, but I let my brother borrow it when he moved out of his old apartment into a new one until he gets internet again
Playstation 4 - I personally don't own it, but a member of the household does, so I still am able to play it.

Then there are the hand consoles I had when I was younger
GameBoy - No longer Have
GameBoy Colour - No longer have
GameBoy Advance - still have, never play

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,402.55z
I have a PS3 I use for the blu-ray player. It has never had a game in it. I bought my daughter a Sega Genesis when she was young. I bought my son a Nintendo 64 too. Those systems are long since gone.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back