Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
Although the "comment" on likes may not be yet available, I am going to be installing a far more advanced liking system.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
This post ratings mod has been installed now. Just hover over the message you would like to "like" or add another version, and you will see a bar of icons appear.
You can see how it works below:
bk61.png

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I miss reps. The "like" system is okay for what it is, but I used to get some of the best comments in my reps.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
I miss reps. The "like" system is okay for what it is, but I used to get some of the best comments in my reps.
Ya several users miss the rep system. Making me start to want to get one developed for XenForo. Like system will still be in place, but the "ratings" part of it will be replaced by reps.

That is if, everyone is on board for this.I know some users don't like the rep system. But so far, there are more users on this board who would prefer to have it then not have it. (From the looks of it). Any users out there that are against this?

Edit:
Found a plugin/addon for a rep system. Looks like one would not have to be developed. Nearly costs $30 though. Atm, my budget on the forum has been surpassed by a couple hundred. I will look into this in the future though.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I like the 'likes' system that's in place. If anyone has anything to privately say to anyone they can always PM. :smuggrin:

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I enjoyed the rep. It was a bit more informal than private messaging someone and a lot less brainless than facebook. I don't think you should be rated on how many you get though. Then it becomes too much of a competition. I don't dislike the system now but it was nice having the rep available if you wanted to make a discreet comment.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I enjoyed the rep. It was a bit more informal than private messaging someone and a lot less brainless than facebook. I don't think you should be rated on how many you get though. Then it becomes too much of a competition. I don't dislike the system now but it was nice having the rep available if you wanted to make a discreet comment.
Agreed. I don't really care about the related points, but rep comments were fun and gave you the chance to agree or comment on a post in private if you wanted to.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back