Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Guyzerr

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have one but it doesn't have a sports logo on it. It has a company logo. In any event it's bloody warm in the winter.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.24z
I've got one too, but it's not a college jacket, it's from high school. :D Like Guyzerr said, it makes an awesome winter jacket, though I haven't actually worn mine since I graduated. :ninja free-happy-smileys-839.png

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.24z
Here, I went and took some pics. :D

Front...that's the school logo
001-2.png

Back...the name of our sports teams
002-1.png

I also have my name on one arm and my grad year on the other. :D If you wanted, you could also put any sports teams or clubs that you were a member of on the arms. Some people had a bunch; I chose not to put any on mine.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I don't have one, but I like them. WTF, though...of all the teams to pick you put up a Vols jacket??? :yuk

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I had a college jacket. I don't know where it is now. Being young, in love and fools, my BF and I (since we're on same graduating class) semi- customized our jackets to have embroidered our names on the outside of the pockets. After we broke up, I didn't have any need for it any more :ninja :p

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Reminds me when we use to wear our high school jackets drinking at Fannies bar in Minersville. For the life of me I could never figure out why that place didn't get busted because the year on the jackets was the year we were drinking there.

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I NEVER had a high school or college jacket. My high school just didn't do them and my college doesn't really have sports teams lol.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back