Collecting Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Michele Lovejoy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I have found that it is easy to find movies at Dollar General or Walmart for a fairly cheap price. Walmart has the $5 bin and Dollar General has the used movies for $2.95 and in the case movies for $8 each. I found Transformers Dark Side of the Moon for $2.95 last year. I also found the third Madagascar movie for the kids for the same price. Recently over Christmas I picked up a set of all 3 of the Spiderman movies (with Tobey McGuire), the first 3 Resident Evil films and the first 3 Underworld films for $8 each at Dollar General. Every time I have a bit of extra cash I check out their movie racks to see if there is anything new.

Do you collect movies? I am slowly working on all of the Transformers and I would like to get the rest of the Madagascar films for the kiddos. It would be nice to have the last Resident Evil films as well as the last Underworld as well.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
Oh I used to buy the original ones way back, but when I discovered the joy of downloading free torrent movies, I don't collect movies anymore nowadays.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Well, to be honest I really don't collect films, but my brother does. That is he downloads tons of them off a website that he knows about. Sometimes I wonder why he does this. He never seems to watch any of them he just downloads them as if it were some form or hoarding or something.

Anyway, perhaps this is an idea for you there are websites out there that do have films that can be downloaded. You might find some of the movies that you are looking for.

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
You should try and look on Ebay and see what they got on there. Lots of movies for sale. I even bought the entire series of Smallville from Ebay. That about 10 season worth, close to 50 disc. I think I got a good deal on it.

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My husband is an avid collector. We have a lot of movies and TV boxsets; and when people walk into our house that's the first thing they comment on. It's so funny because they'll ask if we rent them out LOL But he's slowed right down because money's a bit tight right now, he now downloads them instead. His brother is a serious collector. He's even running out of space now, they almost go up to the rafters; it's just ridiculous LOL

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back