Participant count
    Participants list

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It's a microphone. Kids today :p

I'm not sure about it, Dana. Seems a lot of lines and very squiggly. Maybe it's just my eyes, but I have to strain to see what's going on in it.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Really?! It looked like it was attached to a keyring, that's what's throwing me off...

That's the mic cable, they don't work magically. Back in the day, they needed to be hard wired for power, and sound distribution. :tooth

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't like that the mic is a different color and doesn't match. it's off so slightly that it looks misplaced, and not on purpose

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,397.55z
Is there significance to the words ending in little letters and the first four letters in caps?

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Oh I think it's just the font Fred. It is. It just checked to make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't like that the mic is a different color and doesn't match. it's off so slightly that it looks misplaced, and not on purpose

LOL I was totally going to say this too... I think black and white needs to be clean with one shade of black + one shade of white, or you very deliberately use different colors.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Am I the only one who can't see different colours?! I honestly can't see a difference, maybe my screen needs adjusting :p

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Everything is the same color on my end. I just checked from my MacBook using Chrome, and my POS using Firefox. :dunno

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Am I the only one who can't see different colours?! I honestly can't see a difference, maybe my screen needs adjusting :p

yeah, the lines on the mic are slightly gray/grey... not black like the rest

Everything is the same color on my end. I just checked from my MacBook using Chrome, and my POS using Firefox. :dunno

It's like a tad off color... It's like picking at straws.

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't think it's picking at straws... it's a noticeable difference, that is easy to fix. You asked for feedback, so I gave it. I might be slightly OCD about things, but I would think that someone who is designing logos should be rather detail-oriented too. :)

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back