Change - do you like it or hate it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

gata montes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.32z
Change is one of those things in life that- although often difficult or even at times impossible to predict - is something that happens to all of us whether we like it or not - however its not something that everybody likes or even feels comfortable with - which is why - as we are all different it would be interesting to hear your views on it.

As I have no roots in any one particular place and have spent my life moving from one Country to another - change seems quite natural to me - as whatever form it comes in and whether its favorable or not it doesn't bother me at all - in fact so much so - that the prospect of change is something that I actually thrive on and look forward to - as I always see it as the start of a new adventure in life with new challenges to overcome - especially as every time something changes - I get to learn new things and see new aspects of life as well as experience new things and new ways of doing them - that not only give me a whole new perspective but also enrich my life too.

So how about you - do you welcome change and feel comfortable with it or is it something that you find hard to deal with and therefore try to resist or even try to avoid altogether ?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
On the whole, I like change. I get bored easily and always welcome something different. In any case, change is essential if we want to progress. We don't get anywhere in life without it.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I dislike change on a personal level. I do not mind change in the real world/life, however. IT happens, people evolve, things change. Inside my home and my house and my personal habits, I dislike change and I like routine. Routine may become boring after awhile, but it's more than just organized chaos at least.

Gemma

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Life is change. Things would be really boring if they always stayed the same. I need the challenge of dealing with trouble and the fun of figuring new stuff out. I'm fond of change.

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.30z
Change and Death are the ONLY constants in Life. May as well learn to go with the flow and change the bits of it that you can and don't worry about any of the bits you can't change. Don't worry about any of it at all...no point really. ;)

I have found it to be a much better way to go through life than to constantly bitch and complain about all the changes and how things never stay the same. :)

joshposh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Change is one of the very few things that is inevitable in life. I do welcome change when it does happen, but I would rather receive it gradually and slowly. It's the sudden rush and explosion in your face changes that I really can't handle. Those are the surprises that I can do without in my life. Life is stressful as it it.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like your outlook Josh. That's pretty much how I feel on it. It's when it piles up that it feels bad that's when people reject the change. I'm fine with it; life continues to change.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Change, on the other hand, is an unavoidable aspect of life, and learning to adjust to new conditions and difficulties may be an important ability that can help us manage life's ups and downs. As you mentioned, accepting change can help us broaden our horizons and gain new perspectives.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
As I have gotten older, I have noticed just how much I prefer to be in a routine and I hate it when I am out of routine or when something happens that throws off my days and causes a lot of change.

I do everything I can to avoid change in routine or change in my days but sometimes it can not be helped and I just have to get on with it.

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
In life, the only thing which is constant is change. Whether we like change or not, it happens everyday. We are not living in a static world. We need to adapt to change.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Change defines life. Life is in constant change. Change makes life worthwhile. Nobody is comfortable with change. Change most time makes us very uncomfortable .

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Some changes are more easy than others but it is something that need to be done ..
I don't hate changes but the older someone get make it harder to change easy ...

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back