Who Will Win the 2013 World Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

virtualtraveler

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.03z
So the 2013 World Series started yesterday with the Sox smoking the Cardinal 8-1 (I personally think that the pitcher was cheating :mad) but there are still plenty of games to go for the Saint Louis Cardinals to teach those bad boys how to really play baseball!

I am not a fanatic of baseball but I do enjoy watching it. The Cardinals have become my favorite team ever since I moved to Missouri some 6 years ago (I am currently living in Nicaragua, Central America) so you know who I am going for!

I just joined this forum today but to start off I just wanted to see how many of you guys are for the Red Sox and how many are for the Cardinals. Or maybe you just aren't a fan of baseball at all.

Anyways, who you think should win the 2013 World Series and why?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Red sox because my heart was formed at Fenway

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hate the Red Sox but I like you. So I'm happy the Sox are doing well...but only for you.

And I still want them to lose. :p

TABL

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I love the Red Sox!!
But I don't really care about the World Series at all... So if they win, cool. If not, whatever.

:)

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
The Red Sox because they have had me since I was a kid...and since I live a half hour ride away from the PAHK

virtualtraveler

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.03z
Well it is nice to see all you fine Red Sox fans out ther (where are all the Cardinals fans :() but the cardinals did win today so right now they are tied.

And for all the comments made by Red Sox fans, the polls are saying the Cardinals are going to win! Interesting!

Game 3: Saturday October 26, 2013 ;)

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I live in a part of Connecticut that is almost exactly halfway between Boston and New York City. Consequently loyalties between the Yankees and the Red Sox are divided fairly evenly. On the whole I try and stay neutral around it; I was a Met's fan for many years but they have been awful for so many years that I lost interest. i think the Red Sox are going to win the series, they have played exceptionally well all year and don't seem to be in any danger of slowing down. The Cards are a good team but the Red Sox have something special happening, something they will ride all of the way to becoming World Series champs.

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I live in New England but I'm not a hardcore Red Sox fan, I grew up in New Jersey rooting for the New York teams. I did enjoy the Red Sox this year, they had an incredible run and really redeemed themselves after their disasters in 2011 and 2012. St. Louis is a classy team and if the Red Sox hadn't opposed them in the Series I probably would have rooted for them.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back