Can you play an instrument?

Users who are viewing this thread

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I can remember playing the piano as young as 6 years old. Though, according to my father I've been playing since I was 4. My grandmother taught me the soprano ukulele when I was 6 and as I got older I self taught myself on the tenor, concert and bass ukuleles. In college I learned the guitar, drums, violin and trumpet.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I wish I could, but I don't. I've tried playing guitar for a while, the electric guitar but what we had at home was an acoustic one. It got me so bored that I quit. I've heard about people learning straight from the electric one but since I can't afford one at the time, and risk wasting money, I stopped. Well before the guitar thing I wanted to play the drums too, but there's just so many reasons. Money, space, you know the stuff.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to know the basics of guitar and piano and could play it well enough on the decent scale. However, due to years of neglect, I'm no longer as adept at playing either instrument. I even forgot the the pieces I played during my piano recital. It's a bit unnerving to know I've downgraded this much. Perhaps a few months from now, when my means permit me, I'll start relearning how to play both instruments.

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Unfortunately I don't play any instruments but have always wanted to play the guitar. A few years ago I bought myself a cheap acoustic guitar and was going to take lessons from an acquaintance. Things were coming along fairly well but then life got in the way and he also moved. Its my own fault for not keeping it up.

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
Yes, I play a few musical instruments. I play piano, guitar and keyboard. I learned playing piano when I was at the age of 7. I started playing guitar when I was studying at high school.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
When I can remember there was a time I was trying to learn how to play the drum and then again I wanted to know how to play the keyboard or should I say piano but I couldn't because it was when I was in school and I was busy and after I left school and there is no chance for me to do that but I could play the hand drum you know the local hand drum.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I have tried to learn playing guitar but it continue to be elusive. Everything about playing music instruments is very difficult for me. I have stop trying, I just accept my fate.

78,865Threads
2,185,199Messages
4,953Members
Back