Participant count
  • Participants list

ayoub_hariri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum
Recently I decided to start learning english
So can someone be nice and suggest me certain names of books or novels that can help me. I'll be very grateful :)
Sorry for my bad english

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know of a book I can recommend but I do know that our local library has classes on teaching English. You might want to check with your library. Also, asking a research librarian what they would recommend could be a good starting place for you.

ayoub_hariri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know of a book I can recommend but I do know that our local library has classes on teaching English. You might want to check with your library. Also, asking a research librarian what they would recommend could be a good starting place for you.
Thanks a lot [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I'm now reading a lot of books in the categories of humor and romance. To the core, I enjoy reading books. My favorite novels are primarily those by Sydney Sheldon. I also enjoy reading the Colin Dextor novels that are now on my bookcase.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well there are literally two books that I am reading right now and it has to do with helping me in this life and guide me to grow both as a person and grow my wealth in a very good and awesome way possible. And so one of the books I am reading is "The 15 invaluable laws if growth" which is written by John C. Maxwell. I advice if you have not heard of it then you should try by all means to get this particular book and start reading following the steps on how to grow.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well there are quite a few number of books that I am reading right now and they are interesting. 1 deals with how to make money out of thin air which is a pretty interesting book, though I haven't gone far in the readings but I do interchange the book with another called the 15 invaluable laws of growth which is the one I am more interested on.

misha

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,114.54z
I will never get tired of saying that this is one of the most amazing novels ever: (rereading it again, lol)

And before I went to England I read

51J4EV944RL._AA240_.jpg
In Spain they don't even speak about what it is about, lol. so I won't either :)
It seems to be interesting will try to read it

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
48 laws of power by Robert Green is always on my table. I always glance through the books now and then. I don't have enough time for serious reading now.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
766.45z
I am currently re-reading Sherlock Holmes collection of books and short stories and trying to squeeze in some books starring Hercule Poirot.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back