Blind Dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,517.55z
Ever been set up with a blind date? How did that work out for you? For me the worst dates I ever had were those my friends set me up with.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Never done it but I would give it a try
I guess I kinda have. Due to the fact that a few online dates I met did not look anything like their pictures
One girl had been in a car accident and had very noticeable re-corrective surgery
she said she wasn't interested and that I seemed desperate
I was greatly happy to leave that dinner in a hurry
not to be rude but come on people be truthful
A blind date might be better cause you have no false expectations

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,517.55z
I went on 2 fairly close together time wise that left me scarred to ever try another.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I was set up on a blind date once when I was 19. I wasn't attracted to her. She seemed like a nice girl. But she giggled a lot, and I was sort of nervous. So it didn't work out.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Yes the girl that I am talking to now I met through some friends on a blind date. we were both pretty nervous and it was my first blind date but she is really cool so im glad I went through with it.. lol

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I have found that a blind date is better than a deaf date.
Midgets are still the best dates though.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
Sometimes blind dates work out great. As a matter of fact, my grandparents first met each other on a blind date. They were happily married for almost 50 years.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Never done it but I would give it a try
I guess I kinda have. Due to the fact that a few online dates I met did not look anything like their pictures
One girl had been in a car accident and had very noticeable re-corrective surgery
she said she wasn't interested and that I seemed desperate
I was greatly happy to leave that dinner in a hurry
not to be rude but come on people be truthful
A blind date might be better cause you have no false expectations
Blind dates are an excellent choice since they eliminate any preconceived thoughts or expectations based on looks. However, it is still critical to communicate openly with your date and to ensure that your values and interests are compatible. Even if you don't have a love connection, it's crucial to remain courteous and nice. Finally, dating is a process of finding the proper person for you, which may take some time and trial and error to find.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,077.61z
Ever been set up with a blind date? How did that work out for you? For me the worst dates I ever had were those my friends set me up with.
Yup.

They set us up just because we had a few similar hobbies/interests.

Didn't work out. Had a nice ass though ;)

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I was set up by a blind date before but that was initiated by an ex boyfriend which later ended up as me dating my ex lol. Even my blind date noticed that it was more of a date with my ex than him. My blind date is a friend of my ex.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,517.55z
One cost me a friend. He set me up with his girlfriend's sister. He expected me to show her a good time. We had no chemistry and she wanted to smoke in my car and I insisted she not. She was interested only in a hook up and I was not interested. The date ended as bad as it started. My friend was angry enough to quit speaking to me.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,077.61z
One cost me a friend. He set me up with his girlfriend's sister. He expected me to show her a good time. We had no chemistry and she wanted to smoke in my car and I insisted she not. She was interested only in a hook up and I was not interested. The date ended as bad as it started. My friend was angry enough to quit speaking to me.
Ooof. That sucks when it costs a friend. How long ago was that?

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
No I haven't been privileged to encounter that but I would have loved it and especially if it work out at the end of the day.

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back