Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
ours will be delivered on Thursday (fully assembled).....its like cooking with charcoal, but on a ceramic tile, which can retain a heat from 200-700 degrees....and the heat can get that hot! before opening, the egg needs to be burped (opening the lid very slowly) there are a ton of videos on YouTube which we have been watching all weekend...and some of these videos are very professional and others are advertisements for the companies these guys work for....they say you can make a pizza on their grills, but the crust is what gets cooked, not the veggies,or meats (so one would think to prep the veggies or meats before putting them on the pizza....but the briskets and steaks look deliciously awesome....so we shall see!!!

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,402.55z
They are very popular but expensive. They used to have an issue with lid cracking but better hinges seem to have helped that. I have seen them around but never sonsidered buying one. I like my old gas grill.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
They are very popular but expensive. They used to have an issue with lid cracking but better hinges seem to have helped that. I have seen them around but never sonsidered buying one. I like my old gas grill.
I hear you there! we will retain the gas grill....but wife said she has wanted one for a while and watching some chefs on the Food network she was sold....plus with the "tax free" weekend here in Massachusetts, we saved a few bucks on the purchase....

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back