Best actor in hollywood?

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Who do you think is the best actor in hollywood? Why do you say so?

I will start with who I think who is. Mine would be Leonardo Dicaprio. I have seen all his movie's acts and he always amazes me. Leonardo is not only the pretty face in hollywood, he really acts and when he play his role, he put justice to it. Some of my favorites films of him are Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, Django Unchained, The Departed and Catch me if you can.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
There are many excellent actors, so I couldn't say who is the best. But a couple of my favorite actors are John Cusack and Drew Barrymore.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I agree leonardo di caprio is good. I would never have guessed that he would rise to that level after titanic, but he changed his image from clean cut boy band type to a respected actor. i think that happened after departed. Johnny depp has some entertaining roles too

Annetteb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I know of a lot of good actors both old and new. I think there are a lot of good ones out there. Sally Fields is one of them. She does an excellent job in lots of her movies and I loved her portrayal in Lincoln. I think she should have gotten a best actress for that role. Another good actor is Gregory Peck. I love a lot of his movies and he was a great actor. My favorite of his films was Moby Dick. I think he did the best Ahab. I loved that movie.

woot223

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Leonardo DiCaprio is an amazing actor, his performances in Shutter Island and Inception were incredible. He was very good ever since I first saw him in Titanic, I also liked his performance in Blood Diamond.

aditk8149

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I will give my vote to Tom Hanks! :)
Saving Private Ryan was a masterpiece and it was a fantastic demonstration of acting by him. Moreover, I really found his performance in The Terminal very brilliant. Not to mention another classic Cast Away! :)

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
For me one of the most underrated actors is James McHavoy, I love his work! Also a huge fan of TOm Hanks, DiCaprio, Scarlet Johansson and Olivia Wilde although she is not that popular.

rand paul

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think ryan Gosling is an amazing actor.
It is unfortunate hes so good looking because some people cant get past that.
If anyone has seen ''The Believer'' you will know how good he is.

isabbbela

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Bradley Cooper has been an actor that I`ve been so impressed with. I think he is versatile, really good and it doesn't hurt that he is also really hot.
He does great at comedies like The Hangover, but also in more complex roles like he did on Silver Linings Playbook.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
Bradley Cooper has been an actor that I`ve been so impressed with. I think he is versatile, really good and it doesn't hurt that he is also really hot.
He does great at comedies like The Hangover, but also in more complex roles like he did on Silver Linings Playbook.
I remember Bradley Cooper when he was Will in the TV show Alias. I hated Will so much because he did dumb things and messed things up. I never got past that and for a number of years whenever I saw Bradley Cooper I just saw Will. As a result, I have never seen any of his movies, apart from Guardians of the Galaxy, but that was just his voice. Gs6N07H.gif

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
I'm a fan of actors like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Pedro Pascal. I really enjoy how they portray their characters.
…oh I’m a huge fan of Pedro Pascal as well…I loved The Last of Us ❤️…I became a fan after watching him in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent and then more recently I watched Prospect, which was another great role for him….

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
…oh I’m a huge fan of Pedro Pascal as well…I loved The Last of Us ❤️…I became a fan after watching him in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent and then more recently I watched Prospect, which was another great role for him….

He was amazing in the The Last of Us. After I was done watching it, I was disappointed (not with the show) because I know that waiting for another season is going to take a year for them to produce.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
He was amazing in the The Last of Us. After I was done watching it, I was disappointed (not with the show) because I know that waiting for another season is going to take a year for them to produce.
…there are already spoilers online for season 2…although anyone who wanted to look ahead could probably gage it all from the game story anyway as much of it follows closely, I believe…there were some characters in the series that weren’t in the game though, I think…at the moment the release date is being predicted as the end of 2024 or beginning of 2025 so we’re going to have to practise our patient poses…..

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
…there are already spoilers online for season 2…although anyone who wanted to look ahead could probably gage it all from the game story anyway as much of it follows closely, I believe…there were some characters in the series that weren’t in the game though, I think…at the moment the release date is being predicted as the end of 2024 or beginning of 2025 so we’re going to have to practise our patient poses…..

Definitely. I've played a little bit of the game. But I was pretty bad at it and lost interest lol. I've never been good with games where you have to be stealthy and survive. But anyways, when the show started airing, my girlfriend and I were at her parent's house and I sat down with her brother and we started watching it and I got pretty hooked after the first few scenes.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back