Being cheated by an extremely wealthy and powerful woman

Users who are viewing this thread

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
I am being cheated of a large amount, approximately $19000 annually by a very rich and powerful stock broker for the last 10 years. She has allegedly got a job in the intelligence agencies, so the police will not entertain any complaint against her. What is best way to end the cheating, exploitation, since I making great losses due to he fake promises, financial fraud?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
The stock trader allegedly promised to purchase the domains and got a job in R&AW and now for the last 10 years she has refused to purchase the domains, does not pay domain renewal fees, yet gets monthly government salary for faking domain ownership while I pay the domain renewal fees and make great losses.

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
There is no one officially available for complaining, and the government ignores complaints of powerless private citizens who are cheated, exploited by government employees

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
There is no one officially available for complaining, and the government ignores complaints of powerless private citizens who are cheated, exploited by government employees
This is the case for government in all countries they are not serious about people complaints and do everything in their mind careless of the people.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back