BBQ Season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,047.46z
The warmer weather is finally coming, and I took out my BBQ to cook some nice steak. Had some grilled corn on the cob, and ceaser salad to go on the side.

I'm usually the type to say all seasons is bbq season, but I don't even remember BBQing once this winter. 🤷‍♂️

Alas, I use to have a steak every Friday. It's been getting rarer and rarer for me to have them. Often times after Friday, I don't even feel like cooking let alone BBQing. Hopefully I can get back into that routine again, as this steak is so damnnnnn goooooooddddd

Homer Drool GIF

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
I frigging LOVE the grilling season. We're actually leaving for vacation this Saturday and have rented a cabin on the lake in Sebago, Maine. I'm super excited to use the grills while we're there.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,047.46z
I frigging LOVE the grilling season. We're actually leaving for vacation this Saturday and have rented a cabin on the lake in Sebago, Maine. I'm super excited to use the grills while we're there.
That sounds awesome!

Hope you have a grand time during your vacation!

I use mine year around. I grill at least once a week.
Yea, I use to be the same. Been a lot going on I guess xD

I do not own a grill so the closest thing to BBQ experience for me is cooking with the window open 😆
Get it together. Go get a BBQ. Worth the investment.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back