Battlefield 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
Are there any Battlefield fans in here?

I've only been a BF player for about 6 months, I started with BF3 quite late on.

I then got BF4 for Xbox One and I love it!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I'm jealous I been wanting to get the BF4 title on the one for some time.
If you're willing perhaps you would like to add my gamer tag for when I get it?

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
It's freaking awesome
it was one of the first games to allow you to drive and fly all the vehicles in the game

forceofnature

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm thinking about buying Battlefield 4. I certainly love games like Call of Duty for its campaign so, for those who have played Battlefield 4's campaign, what do you think of the campaign? It's actually the single player that interests me more than the multiplayer.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I'm thinking about buying Battlefield 4. I certainly love games like Call of Duty for its campaign so, for those who have played Battlefield 4's campaign, what do you think of the campaign? It's actually the single player that interests me more than the multiplayer.
I love the battlefield series. I almost bought it today, bit I decided to buy TitanFall instead.
I would def recommend it if I could tell you how the story was though. As it stands I still have yet to play :'(

mistymi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I started with Battlefield 2. I think the newer ones are fun but I can't keep up with the DLC. It kind of turns me away playing.

zerotoinfinity

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You know, I would have never gotten into the Battlefield franchise if it wasn't for the newest SimCity. After the whole ordeal about SimCity's servers or lack thereof, they offered me a free game on their platform, Origin. So I instantly picked up Battlefield 3, which I thought was insanely detailed and an overall great looking gaming experience. I've never gotten a chance to play Battlefield 4 but I'll be doing that real soon!

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I have BF4, and play it a lot. Despite all the troubles it has, it really is a good and fun game.

I'm jealous I been wanting to get the BF4 title on the one for some time.
If you're willing perhaps you would like to add my gamer tag for when I get it?

I strongly advise you to just get something else, or even wait until the end of the year. BF4 is plagued with so many game breaking problems.

FosterTXT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have only played Battlefield 3 and 4 and so far I have liked them both. I have been meaning to check out Bad company 1 and 2 but I haven't had much time on my hands recently. Maybe this summer I will get a chance.

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
I have only played Battlefield 3 and 4 and so far I have liked them both. I have been meaning to check out Bad company 1 and 2 but I haven't had much time on my hands recently. Maybe this summer I will get a chance.
After being treated to the Frostbite 3 engine it would be like stepping back into the middle ages going to BC2 :p

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back