Ballet flats

Users who are viewing this thread

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Halp!
Ok, I went shopping for ballet flats like I do every 6 months (I shamefully shop for them at Payless knowing they suck) but I couldn't really find any!! All ugly or out of my size or painful.

I bought a Payless pair in a 7.5 (not my size lol) because the 8 and 8.5 were huge.
Then I found an 8 at Old Navy but they pinch and rub my heel.

:mad I don't think I saved the tags, not sure if I can return them. I did a bang up job shoe shopping, I know.

Does anyone know a good place to find decent flats under $50?
DSW was full of nothing but strappy sandals, NOT helpful lol.

Are shoes from Macy's worth it? More high end?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Oh those are cute! I have a great pair of Calvin Klein pumps I got on clearance at DSW, comfy.
I tried Target (2 of them actually) but their stock is always wiped (literally only size 11 and size 6 left) and I'm a bit leery to buy a shoe online.

I think I'll go to Macy's. I pulled a tendon in my foot last month and I'm sick of cheap shoes.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I like flats, but I don't like spending money on them :p

My current pair I got from Primark for maybe £5? They've lasted a whole year so far, which isn't bad at all, but they're no good for walking in a hurry - I've come out of them more than once while running for the bus :24: but as a casual, slip-on-and-run-out-the-door shoe, they're great.

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Are those the same thing as those awful ballet slipper shoe things that people wear? The kind of shoe that has no sole so that if you step on something sharp it will go right through your foot!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Thanks for the links, I will check them out!

Kyle, they have soles, they're a bit better than slippers but I like feminine shoes/it's not practical to wear heels all the time

Ballet flats are my favorite shoes for sure, I love ballet for one and they're so comfortable usually.

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Are those the same thing as those awful ballet slipper shoe things that people wear? The kind of shoe that has no sole so that if you step on something sharp it will go right through your foot!

I had a Steve Madden pair like this that I bought. They offered so little support for the arch of my foot that I would start getting cramps in my feet from wearing them. Now they just stay in my car for driving in when I am wearing heels to work.

------------------

One of my pairs of flats I got at DSW for $30... they're a little stiff so they took some breaking in at first, but they offer good support for my foot.

13956605.jpg

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back