Ask Shortie

Users who are viewing this thread

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Feel free to ask me anything within reason. Anything I do not feel comfortable answering I will let you know :)

Ask away!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
How short are you?
I get asked this one a lot, many feel the username does not match the person, especially online :) I am 5 ft 2 inches so quite short :)

If you could be anyone else on the planet, who would it be?
This is a tough one as I don't feel like I would want to be anyone else but myself but I would like to be like my grandma, mum, and auntie who are very independent and don't like things to drag them down in life. As much as I am independent I do still let things drag me down to an extent so being able to get better at that and be how my mum, grandma, and auntie are would be enough for me :)

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
What are your dreams for your future life?
My dreams for my future are that I will be more financially stable and be able to live with less worry about money than I do now.
what would you tell yourself at age 18?
If I was able to go back and tell my past self at age 18 anything, it would be to have not stayed in the relationship I was in for as long as I did.
ever met anyone famous?
I have met a few famous people in the past, Rolf Harris, Jimmy White, and Victoria from WWE as well.
@Shortie If you could change one thing about your past or your life and literally anything was possible, what would you change or wish for?
If I could change one thing about my past it would be who I got into a relationship with when I was nearly 17 and who I had my kids with. I wouldn't change my kids for the world but if I could, I would change who their father is.
where would you like to travel to?
If I could travel anywhere, I would love to travel to New York, USA.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
My dreams for my future are that I will be more financially stable and be able to live with less worry about money than I do now.

If I was able to go back and tell my past self at age 18 anything, it would be to have not stayed in the relationship I was in for as long as I did.

I have met a few famous people in the past, Rolf Harris, Jimmy White, and Victoria from WWE as well.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be who I got into a relationship with when I was nearly 17 and who I had my kids with. I wouldn't change my kids for the world but if I could, I would change who their father is.

If I could travel anywhere, I would love to travel to New York, USA.
Worrying about money is something that everyone do but working hard for now will give you that stability.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Worrying about money is something that everyone do but working hard for now will give you that stability.
That is vry true, that is what keeps me going even on the bad days when I feel like nothing is going well. I know one day something will give and things will get better and my hard work and dedication will pay off.
Why do short women never date short men?
That is actually a good question because usually that is very much the case BUT I actually date someone who is just a little shorter than me so even though I am short, the guy I am with is a little shorter :)

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
That is vry true, that is what keeps me going even on the bad days when I feel like nothing is going well. I know one day something will give and things will get better and my hard work and dedication will pay off.

That is actually a good question because usually that is very much the case BUT I actually date someone who is just a little shorter than me so even though I am short, the guy I am with is a little shorter :)
But you did not answer the question. I know from experience about this. You are not the norm.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z

This is the point, every hard work and late nights for success will one day pay off.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back