Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I love very complex characters/very layered stories …thriller/mystery/suspense/crime/drama…I especially also love stories with twists, when you’re just getting to know the characters then the storyline turns and kicks you to a completely different scenario…I also love books in a series so that I can follow the key characters and don’t have to say goodbye to them at the end of one story…i recently read a trilogy series which was truly excellent and each of the trilogy story was from the perspective of a different character so that was very layered as well…Alexander McCall Smith is a favourite author because he wrote the Scotland Street and Lady Detective Agency series and they were all lovely reads with such endearing characters that you couldn’t help but to fall in love with and wanted to keep following in their fictional lives….anyway, sorry….that was all too much, I just love reading so much….(…as you can probably see….)….

…cats or dogs…?…

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
Dogs, they are ones who enjoy just being in the moment with you and enjoy their time they share with you. something about the tail wagging when you call their name.

progressive Rock or Pop rock?

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…difficult between Spring and Autumn, I love them both equally…I’ll say Spring….

…if you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you choose..?….

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
….no, I tend to follow news stories online, although have very little trust in the media anymore…

…have you met anyone famous…?…

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back