Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I would be lying if I said that I was not a little worried about AI. Over the last few months, we have seen AI evolve more and what it can do now is amazing.

There may be a time that it may eventually start taking over some jobs and that is very worrying.

kensonplays

Reaction score
Tokenz
41.52z
Kinda. Depends on the industry. I like to write, and I do limited use of AI. I only really use it for generating outlines and titles, and do the actual content myself.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I'm not too worried about AI, it's a tool that should be used to help us but like any tool it can be used by people in the wrong ways. There's also been a huge influx of people using it to make art, and people lie by saying they made it themselves when they used a few prompts in a generator. Definitely not the same as someone who actually takes the time to make art.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
I am not too worried about AI. I believe that a person will always be able to beat AI due to ability to feel emotions, which is the driving force for majority of our behavior. AI will definitely replace a good chunk of people in the future, but I do not think that will happen anytime soon.

~ True Legend ~

Reaction score
Tokenz
288.64z
I'm not too worried about AI, it's a tool that should be used to help us but like any tool it can be used by people in the wrong ways. There's also been a huge influx of people using it to make art, and people lie by saying they made it themselves when they used a few prompts in a generator. Definitely not the same as someone who actually takes the time to make art.
Oh yeah did you hear about those cloned voices of singers eventually taken down? Can’t believe they were approved up in the first place 😱

~ True Legend ~

Reaction score
Tokenz
288.64z
I am not too worried about AI. I believe that a person will always be able to beat AI due to ability to feel emotions, which is the driving force for majority of our behavior. AI will definitely replace a good chunk of people in the future, but I do not think that will happen anytime soon.
Major wealth gap between ppl who understand the AI tech and those who don’t

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back