• No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
Artificial intelligence is a new technology which is developing rapidly and has already taken many people's jobs.

Are you worried about AI? Do you think that one day it will take your job?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
My main concern is people getting so dependent on artificial intelligence that I fear that there will be generations of blithering idiots in the coming time. I am sure that it will bring more problems than solutions. Somewhere the discussion around the ethical side is very important. Technological advancements should be within the boundary of ethics and morals. And the big question is Who will decide that boundary??

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
My main concern is people getting so dependent on artificial intelligence that I fear that there will be generations of blithering idiots in the coming time. I am sure that it will bring more problems than solutions. Somewhere the discussion around the ethical side is very important. Technological advancements should be within the boundary of ethics and morals. And the big question is Who will decide that boundary??
This is the problem with AI, people are using it without caring about it's cons.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Human beings have been self destructive by nature. It would be good if they put a hold on these sort of advancements. They are making something to replace human beings. And that's terrible!!

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
That's right I totally agree with you. That's the negative effect of technology. We shouldn't rely too much on AL but maybe we can use it to make our work more effective. But so far I haven't thought about using it, because I still don't understand about it.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
The writers strike right now is about AI I think it's fair to be worried about it and for employees to draw up contracts that strictly limit the use of AI in the work force

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
That's right I totally agree with you. That's the negative effect of technology. We shouldn't rely too much on AL but maybe we can use it to make our work more effective. But so far I haven't thought about using it, because I still don't understand about it.
I tried using ChatGpt just for fun. Made it write a poem with few inputs. It did a pretty decent job. But nowhere, it felt like my poem. It had no personal touch of my writing. I would like to stay away from AI as much as I can. I want to live my life using my natural intelligence and my own creativity.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back