Are you still waiting for Hogwarts Legacy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Hogwarts Legacy has been out for those on PC, Xbox Series X and S, and also PlayStation 5 since February but for those or us on Xbox One of PlayStation 4 and I also believe Nintendo Switch unless I am wrong, has to wait until May as it was pushed back for us.

I am yet to play the game but I am super excited about it being a huge Harry Potter fan.

Are you still waiting to play Hogwarts Legacy or have you played it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,031.43z
I am wanting to get it. I don't have the new consoles yet. I just don't play them that often any more to justify the cost just yet. Not to mention, there isn't enough games on them yet. And it's been a couple years now :O

Hogwarts legacy is one of the games I do want to play though. I can get it on my PC, but I feel like that is just going to be one of those games you gotta get for the console.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
My spouse bought it on the PS5 and they've already beat it a couple of times. xD They've only need one more trophy to get all the trophies for the game. I'm not the biggest harry potter fan, I watched the movies and read the books as a kid and even enjoyed the Chamber of Secrets game on the GBA but I just don't think I'd be too invested in Hogwarts Legacy myself.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I am wanting to get it. I don't have the new consoles yet. I just don't play them that often any more to justify the cost just yet. Not to mention, there isn't enough games on them yet. And it's been a couple years now :O

Hogwarts legacy is one of the games I do want to play though. I can get it on my PC, but I feel like that is just going to be one of those games you gotta get for the console.
Yeah I get that, many people seem to have got it on console rather than PC purely because of that reason as they feel it is a game that is better played on console than on PC.

My spouse bought it on the PS5 and they've already beat it a couple of times. xD They've only need one more trophy to get all the trophies for the game. I'm not the biggest harry potter fan, I watched the movies and read the books as a kid and even enjoyed the Chamber of Secrets game on the GBA but I just don't think I'd be too invested in Hogwarts Legacy myself.
I have heard so many people who have said they have played through it at least twice and some more. Some people have been playing through it with a new playthrough for each house which does sound interesting as I would imagine it would be different per house when playing.

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
I have completed one playthrough so far on my PS5. It was FANTASTIC. I need to do another run through as a different house, as there are different quests for each.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back