Are you still friends?

Do you retain friendships after a break-up?

• This doesn't apply, as I have not had a relationship.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
Re: RE: Are you still friends?

Ok. Fair enough. Makeup sex?
Haus said:
but i was the one who got it unclogged. so there. :booze
Lemon...I put that one there because I knew you'd bitch if I didn't. lol

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
eh, not tonight hun. im really tired. :D

but i havent had time for many relationships but im best friends with my ex girlfriend. so not to many girls are ok with that. but its funny that her fiancee trust us when we hang out but of course we dont do anything for him not to trust us so were pretty cool with each other

but a few, we broke up on bad terms but say hey when ever i see them but thats it.

and a couple more we stayed friends and chill every once in a great while but not to to close.

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
*smiles* I just think it makes life a lot more peaceful if you can end a relationship with good results. You don't carry around disdain for another which will cause stress, and you still have someone you care for and trust to talk to.

I don't know...maybe I'm just too big an advocate for stress-free lifestyles. I know how stress can kill, obviously.

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
*smooches*

I'll be tossing a new subject out here in a little while. I'm waiting for my meds to kick in so I can brighten my screen again...

TheRook

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
With me nd my ex wife its wierd. She is going to school right now so Ill help her with a lil bit of money here and there......And the whole time im out here in this shit hole she is paying my bills for me. And we havn't lived together for over 2 years. Would I say we're friends? No not at all. we dont even talk that much. Prolly twice a month. I guess we shared so much together we would still do anything for eachother......just not be together....wierd I know it

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
For me I can take l can give it a halt. After the break up everything get over and I don't like being friends with the people who break up friendship with.

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
There is no friendship for me. We were intimate, we know a lot about each other and then what am I supposed to do? Meat her new boyfriend and we go on a drink and say: Oh yes, she is good in bed for this and that? No. She chouse to leave so let's keep it that way.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Most of my X's became stalking type guys after i broke up with them or they me. I don't speak to any of them, nor are they in anyway in my life, rightly so. The only time i could see having to keep an X in your life is because you share children. I don’t, so thankfully an ex is an ex for a reason.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I've been able to remain friends with most of my exes. The only one I couldn't was emotionally abusive and a narcissistic, lying, manipulative asshole. He's dead now, anyway, so I guess he doesn't count anymore.

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
First wife left me without having the decency to move out. Woke up one day and realised that she had a closer relationship with my pay check than anything else. Cancelled the joint account, packed a bag, and left. She pursued me for years looking for handouts.
Met a new lady online a few months later. flew her in for a visit in 2006. Despite 2 years of me being an angry and suspicious divorced guy with more baggage than a suitcase factory, She never went home.

Draconis

Reaction score
Tokenz
146.16z
First wife left me without having the decency to move out. Woke up one day and realised that she had a closer relationship with my pay check than anything else. Cancelled the joint account, packed a bag, and left. She pursued me for years looking for handouts.
Met a new lady online a few months later. flew her in for a visit in 2006. Despite 2 years of me being an angry and suspicious divorced guy with more baggage than a suitcase factory, She never went home.
How long has it been?

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I have no experience of that. I am married with the same person for twenty one long years and known him for twenty eight years. Never experienced a break up.
But I have seen with few of my known people who are divorced..some are into friendly and warm relation after moving apart. Others carry a very bitter feeling for their ex.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I think it's okay to remain good friends with ex-boyfriends, especially ex-spouses who already have children. So we keep in touch to take care of the children. Affairs related to children's education, children's health, children's development from year to year, etc. It remains a shared responsibility, until the child is independent/married.

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back