are any of you guys health people?

Users who are viewing this thread

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
this si kinda gross.. but its starting to worry me. I started puking this morning at 4am, and havent stoped since. If i take a drink of water, or anything, it comes right back up... along with some nice dark yellow nasty stuff... any ideas?

sorry for the graphic explination...

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
lol.. the yellow stuff is the acid at the bottom of your stomach.. just means you have nothing left to puke, so you are puking it up. :) Go see a doc.. also. have you tried saltines? Or toast?

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yeah, what she said - hopefully its just something not agreeing with your syetem or one of those 24 hour stomach viruses - be thankful its yellow and not red or black :barf :barf :barf

MikeHawke

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
StangMang said:
The yellow stuff your puking up is flem...i think you have the hiv :barf

LMAO - the yellow stuff is called bile....it's your digestive juices. You are throwing that up because your stomach has nothing else in it.....hurts huh?

You prolly just have the flu or food poisoning. If it keeps up for 24 hours, go to your doc.

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
UncleBacon said:
its herpasyphagonnaaids

Booze - herpasyphagonnaaids? that sounds awful B'man. Do you have to go to the hospital for herpasyphagonnaaids?

Bacon - Yup, it's very contagious.

Booze - What do they feed you when you have herpasyphagonnaaids?

Bacon - Pizza and pancakes.

Booze - Pizza and pancakes? What kind of diet is that for a guy with herpasyphagonnaaids?

Bacon - It's the only thing that will fit under the door. *budump'bump*

:laughing

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:funnah

Back on a little more sreious note, If youre also having pain or discomfort in your lower back it could be a kidney infection or kidney stones. PRAY that its not kidney stones. They are a beeyotch!!

04ShakinSteed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
OUZBnd said:
this si kinda gross.. but its starting to worry me. I started puking this morning at 4am, and havent stoped since. If i take a drink of water, or anything, it comes right back up... along with some nice dark yellow nasty stuff... any ideas?

sorry for the graphic explination...

How long have you had this? Just started today? If so, you probably have some sort of 24 hour virus, like the other guys said. Try drinking water only and eating Toast or saltines like Ver said. Only eat "bland" foods.

BTW, you know that Sp3nis is going to have fun with this! :lol

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
I guarentee its this flu/cold bug thats going around. Im sick off my ass and I felt like I was gonna barf many times last night.. Suprised that I didnt. I hope you are feeling better

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back