Apps that you can't live without...

Users who are viewing this thread

juliaintheclouds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
What are some apps that you use daily on your smartphone? I download boatloads of apps and only find a few of them to be useful to me in the end. I probably uninstall about 75% of the apps I download. Here are the ones I find essential:

Textra- replacement for the stock texting app, has a nice clean layout and customizability
Podcatcher- a podcast app, lets you download or stream podcasts
Javelin- this is a really nice browser
Shuttle- this is my music player of choice
Caustic- this is a music making app similar to reason, it costs 10$ but I use it so much it is worth the price
Bluemail- an e-mail app where you can merge all your e-mail accounts together
Sunrise Calendar- A sleek easy to use calendar/agenda app

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's not that I can't live without them, but having a smartphone would be useless without any of the following apps:
  • Music player (Music is the food for life. Everyone needs to have a music player on their phone.)
  • Google e-book reader (I was able to download a number of classics I normally wouldn't have the chance to read elsewhere.)
  • Candy Crush (I need to reach 500th level before I let go of this game.)

elles-belles

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have to say I agree with xTinx with some of your choices. I couldn't live without Music player(I love music, it starts up my day and gears me up) and E-book reader; I love reading so having this app in my phone just means I can catch up on my reading.

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't have any specific requirements about mobile apps. All I need is just a random browser, communicator and things like gallery or notepad. Other applications are really optional.

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I can't live without these apps:

MyFitnessPal - An app which helps you track your calories and maintain weight.
Facebook - Connecting with friends online.
Firefox browser - Well, I don't think I'd enjoy browsing without it, especially without Firefox Sync.
Hike - A messaging app similar to WhatsApp.
Amazon Kindle - I love reading free e-books in my free time and Kindle helps me do just that.
Hashnote - Store notes and remainders using hashtags to classify. Pretty helpful at times.
GMail - Helps me check my mail. Without it, I swear I'd have missed a lot of e-mails.
Adobe Reader - Helps me read *.pdf files and has a neat layout.
WPS Office - Helps me read and edit documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Must have for working people and college students.

skye

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Here are some of mine:

Kindle - I can't live without this app seriously. I love reading ebooks and Kindle makes it easier to read books.

Twitter - This is the only social media app i have on my phone. Others have already bored me to death but this one is so addicting.

Clash of Clans - Online strategy game. One of the best mobile games to date.

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
Clash of Clans - online multiplayer strategy game
BaconReader - reddit viewer
AVG - antivirus
Paypal - paypal app
eBay - eBay app
OfficeSuite - free office document editor and .pdf viewer
YouTube - youtube app
Urbanspoon - app to find and review resturaunts

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I have so many apps on my phone and I will admit that I don't use them all and some of them tend to just go untouched because I will download them, use them a few times, and then not bother again.

The apps I can not live without though are

Banking app
Twitter
Messenger
Snapchat
WhatsApp
Bus Timetable App
Edge
CashApp
TooGoodToGo
Weather App

These are all ones that I use daily and regularly.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back