anyone wakeboard?

Users who are viewing this thread

PhillyBlunt474

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well ive been wakeboarding for aobut 3 seasons now, and i love it. Im always trying to get my friends to come pull me on my boat, its such a blast. Its one of those htings you should try if you havent, and anyone can do it, my 45 year old friend from work did it, so anyone can do it!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
yes ive done it at my dad's house (he lives at the lake) and i can jump the wake one way but always fall when jumping the wake with a front side turn. im goofy footed too. there are professionals that live by my dad and they have 50k-70k dollar boats with huge sponsors and they do flips and the rail shit- the whole 9 yrds! i just like to watch them b/c im not really good lol

but i own at tubing and rafting.

rafting is a sport my dad says he made up (he didnt but he claims to be the shit lol) you get a red/blue canvas raft ( 5' long ) and get 2 or more ski ropes and get 2 or more people to go at a time and play king of the lake. you hold on by laying on your stomach on the raft and have your chin hang over the top. you bear hug the raft and hold the handle underneath just above the water though. then you get drug around trying to knock the other rider(s) off!. you can lean the wrong way in turn and begin a violent barrell roll (tie your swimsuit lol) the gola is to roll over a competitor in a spin to make them fall. or you can cheat and pull their shorts down and they will usually let go lol

PhillyBlunt474

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: anyone wakeboard?

AtlanticBlue99 said:
yes ive done it at my dad's house (he lives at the lake) and i can jump the wake one way but always fall when jumping the wake with a front side turn. im goofy footed too. there are professionals that live by my dad and they have 50k-70k dollar boats with huge sponsors and they do flips and the rail shit- the whole 9 yrds! i just like to watch them b/c im not really good lol

but i own at tubing and rafting.

rafting is a sport my dad says he made up (he didnt but he claims to be the shit lol) you get a red/blue canvas raft ( 5' long ) and get 2 or more ski ropes and get 2 or more people to go at a time and play king of the lake. you hold on by laying on your stomach on the raft and have your chin hang over the top. you bear hug the raft and hold the handle underneath just above the water though. then you get drug around trying to knock the other rider(s) off!. you can lean the wrong way in turn and begin a violent barrell roll (tie your swimsuit lol) the gola is to roll over a competitor in a spin to make them fall. or you can cheat and pull their shorts down and they will usually let go lol

haha nice game, i ride goofy also, can jump the wake both heelside and toeside, and can 360 on a good day (damn rope pass always messes me up)

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back