Anyone here still playing any of the Zelda games?

Users who are viewing this thread

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.30z
I have been a Legend Of Zelda game nut for years. The only gaming consoles I have ever actually owned are Nintendo consoles and my N64 just died recently. So sad...it had a good long life though.

I have a Gamecube and a Wii. I have some other games as well, but Zelda is the cat's meow for me. I am currently playing Skyward Sword...which I have to admit I've never beaten the boss yet. :shamefullyembarrased:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I LOVE The Zelda franchise. I can play any one of their games again and again (maybe minus windwaker and twilight princess). I loved Skyward Sword. It felt like the first really truly complete Zelda game since Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask 64 Era.

The puzzles were fun, the concepts were amazing, all the gadgets were fun to use. Especially the remote controlled beetle. Flew that thing everywhere to look at my surroundings and get an idea of what I was going into, after I got it.

I also loved the flapping the wii-remote to fly and glide on the birds. My arms got tired from holding them and soaring like the bird would. Is it wrong I leaned along with the remote as I tilted it? Game felt so immersive.

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
Hmm, the last one that I played was: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I also restarted Skyward Sword, one of my personal favorites. I haven't completed it yet either... all that I have left to do is beat Demise but I wanted to finish up all the side quests and stuff before I officially beat the game. We also have The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D but I haven't started that up yet. I suppose that I will once I've finally beaten Skyward Sword. =P

I'm pretty hype for the next new Zelda game, I wish there was more info on it. By that I mean the upcoming Wii U game.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back