annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
This week has been utter crap for my diet/exercise. Of course all the drama and emotion, not to mention being totally broke and not being able to buy diet food, has made my diet suck all week. And I've had this feeling like water is stuck in my ear for the past 2 weeks, but this week its a lot worse. Everytime I move my head in the slightest, it sounds like there is water sloshing around in my head, and it is THE most annoying thing I've ever been through. It makes me want to scream. I know that sounds like a really LAME excuse, but it has kept me away from the gym. To top it off I no longer have health insurance and can't go to the dr. I really hope my ear gets better. I think it's just fluid buildup in the middle ear. I almost wish i could jsut poke a hole in it and let it drain out! arg! I've tried: hydrogen peroxide, warm olive oil, a hairdryer, and an ear candle. I dunno what else to do! BUT I am not liking the fact that I have put in all this hard work, and letting it go to waste. I refuse to quit, I've come so far. So starting monday, earache or not, I'm going to the gym. Food...I dunno what I'm gonna do. I have SOME healthy stuff but ive been avoiding it because of my mood. I'm gonna try to eat a LOT less or eat as healthy as i possibly can. I have NO money to go shopping this week and basically jsut have to eat whats in the house. blah.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Bagel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
clare..take a break.. you can eat healthy without diet food..just be smart about it..and a week or two won;t kill you..your diet will be their wating for you when you are ready for it ..be strong and know we are here for you :)

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back