Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yeah.... getting to the eating part is definitely my favourite part :p

The last cake I properly attempted to decorate was this one: http://www.offtopicz.net/showthread.php?t=57945

The chocolate buttons on the top spelt out 18. I tried to ice out her name, really messed it up and I had to scrape the icing off and attempt to rescue it with the buttons. Then I forgot to take a picture before we cut it :24:

My aunt and cousin have a catering company and while they don't rival the cakes posted here, they make some pretty awesome ones themselves. :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...h.php?oid=77587804839&view=all&closeTheater=1

This is on my mom's side of the family...I come by my baking talents honestly. :D

Wow those look amazing.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Zirc those look lovely! I like the tree one, very detailed :)

I love fudge cake Abc, that looks delicious :nod:

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I saw this cake and thought it was AMAZING.

tumblr_la6ypwhznj1qzpwi0o1_400.jpg

OhDearMe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Those cakes are amazing! I really hope one day Im good enough to make art like that, im still struggling with the gumpaste flowers.

AUDRAA

Reaction score
Tokenz
261.08z
Those are pretty legit.

The lame part of those cakes is they probably taste terrible. Cake art is rad, but the purpose of cake is to eat it. :D
I dunno about the taste part but all those cake shows they have they mostly use rice crispy treats for that much detail and those cant be that horrible tasting I wouldnt think.
Amazing to see what they can do with cake I wish I had some of that talent!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back